Reviews for Pretence
lil.rose181 chapter 54 . 6/25/2023
This is such a great story, i may have stayed up all night reading haha
DivineSerenity1 chapter 10 . 5/23/2023
Ginny should be grateful. Hermione is sacrificing a lot, the least she could do is acknowledge it.

Great story, btw. I like how real everyone seems to be, although it’s sad. It makes sense that everyone is going to have issues getting out of war.
Amelya chapter 6 . 5/22/2023
So far the story is really intriguing. A forced marriage is a trope for a reason, but I haven’t come across a swap like Hermione’s done in any fandom yet. Also, l think you’ve prepared the postwar backround very well. The gloomy atmosphere in Hogwarts, PTSD’esque reactions and outbursts bring a bit of realism to the story. So does the disappointment in the magic world (and perhaps the magic itself) expressed by Hermione, but I’m pretty sure she’s not the only one feeling that way. I love angst and drama!
minimar chapter 54 . 1/22/2023
oh, this was brilliant! one of best dramione ive ever read! It was dark, witty, hot! And I really appreciate Hermionie not being a princess and Draco not dwelling on money. It was more real that both had their war coping. Also I appreciate a lot your way of them expressing their feelings!
Daegr14 chapter 54 . 12/11/2022
Thank you. I really enjoyed it.
Daegr14 chapter 19 . 12/11/2022
What a fun chapter.
Lavirtu.2 chapter 11 . 8/3/2022
Nice chapter
Lavirtu.2 chapter 10 . 8/3/2022
Im angry against Ginny for her weakness but still understand
Lavirtu.2 chapter 9 . 8/3/2022
Daaamn so much hate
Lavirtu.2 chapter 8 . 8/3/2022
Wow it's so akward between them, I can't see how they will be fine
Lavirtu.2 chapter 7 . 8/3/2022
Wow they get so much trauma and damage during this war
Lavirtu.2 chapter 6 . 8/3/2022
Daaaam this twist in the end
Lavirtu.2 chapter 5 . 8/3/2022
I wonder with who Harry will be
Lavirtu.2 chapter 4 . 8/3/2022
Finally ! but why "Grainger" x)
Lavirtu.2 chapter 3 . 8/3/2022
Harry with some women ouuhh some drama will happened
1,495 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »