Reviews for Pretence
scarlettcat chapter 54 . 9/1
This was so good. I've already moved on to another one of your stories because I couldn't stop reading your stuff, but I wanted to come back and leave a review. I loved your Hermione, especially how she didn't take any of Draco's crap. Even though she was slightly broken from the war, she was still very strong. I recently got into the Marriage Law trope, but I've realized that some of them are just not for me. They go too fast and don't let the relationship progress naturally. You had just the right pacing. I also liked that Hermione originally got Harry. I saw it coming, but was so glad when I was right. It made sense they would put the two war heroes together, and I like the idea of Hermione choosing Draco. I was very obsessed reading this story and am just as obsessed with the one I am currently reading. Thank you so much for sharing!
Aetherios chapter 54 . 8/25
I love your characterization. You're version of Hermione and Draco's relationship might not be perfect, but it's very real. Thank you for this wonderful story.
Can you please write something new 3 your characterizations and style are just incredible. Sending love and appreciation
WhiskeyStraight chapter 19 . 7/24
I want to like this, but it's entirely too frustrating.
kaysea19 chapter 54 . 7/16
Well done!
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 54 . 7/3
Great story! I love that Draco was the one who was sure of his live and his future before Hermione (though at the end, it didn’t seem like she was sure still). Love that Draco gave up everything for Hermione!
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 45 . 7/3
Oh, Draco, you bad, bad wizard!
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 35 . 7/2
Great ch!
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 34 . 7/2
I liked this ch!
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 31 . 7/2
Ooh, interesting little development
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 28 . 7/2
You smart little writer, you! ;)
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 27 . 7/2
Tunnel of love confessions! Ha! I love it!
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 22 . 7/2
The dancing was brilliant!
GodricsPhoenix chapter 54 . 6/10
this is the second story I've read by you and your interpretation of Hermione and Draco is so unique. You don't require them to be perfectly healed or moved on throughout your story; instead, you allow them to develop on his or her own. Another great work! I hope there's a sequel or epilogue of sorts.
lettersfortheo chapter 10 . 5/29