Reviews for Changed Perspectives
Draeconin chapter 2 . 4/22/2016
With your list of questions at the end of this chapter, I can understand why you never finished this story. One should never give their creativity away. Make your own decisions - write your own story. Of course it's well past time that advice should have been given, eh?
Femalefan chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
While I like Slytherin!Harry stories there are two things I'm having an issue with:
1) The bold text is distracting
2) I'm unsure about your OC Nott since the canon one is Theo (unless you made him a girl.)
Avelia chapter 11 . 11/2/2014
Please please please continue
I think that zabini Nott and parkinson should be against
And hermione should be salvaged
lovelydrarrylover chapter 7 . 5/15/2014
lovelydrarrylover chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
BDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBDBD

B AND D PLZ
lovelydrarrylover chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
Again, your not gonna read this but
Snape b
Narsissa a
lovelydrarrylover chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
I know that you won't be looking at my review, but id have to say 5 and 3, ya know, the nice ones.
PhantomhiveMocca chapter 11 . 10/30/2013
I would like 'Mione still friends with Harry , coz i like her too. And leave Ron alone . (huh)
I want Harry have many Company , i would. like Draco's friends loyal to Harry . Option A and B can take not loyal place .
PhantomhiveMocca chapter 9 . 10/29/2013
Lucius Malfoy
I want to see Luciusbeing nice to Harry .
PhantomhiveMocca chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
I think Snape must be accept Harry coz he know much knowledge including potion i think . I would like Narcissa meet Harry . And tell he about his mother .
Guest chapter 11 . 7/30/2013
So how long until you continue the story? I mean I like it so I would like it to be completed!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/31/2013
Will this be finished and completed?
Guest chapter 11 . 3/17/2013
Good! :) i like it :) please continue
racbrs chapter 11 . 12/31/2012
For the suggestion involving Hermione, C. Idk about the loyal thing though. I do have a question though. What happened to Harry telling Draco about sneaking into Slytherin dorms his 2nd year?