Reviews for The Flash's Story Redone
Guest chapter 34 . 5h
Which story was Ray beyonded on?
The Flash satAM chapter 34 . 8h
Soo... You decided to bring back Nate anyway, bummer. Oh well, maybe you'll do better with his character then the show did. I hated Nate, his character just piss me off every time he appear. Then at the end of season 3, he was willingly to destroy time itself just to be with Amaya. Whatever, I don't care anymore. Do what you think is right, I support it.
Flashraven chapter 34 . 10h
Did read the other one before this one as well, Percabeth, and loved the reunion between the members of the old Legends team, and yahey, Nate's joined us too. Finally, that's all the Legends members on Earth 66 at last. Time to start forming the team again for that Legends Rewrite I'm real looking forward to from you
Nightwing2013 chapter 33 . 9/21
No. Just. No. Please not Nateā€¦ that guy is just too cheesy.
You could bring Constantine into the Legends in the event they need to deal with magic-related threats.
WestAllen4eva14 chapter 33 . 9/21
Another great chapter! When you said that only Nate was missing you forgot about Amaya. Even in the show the producers said they were planning on bringing her back. Also, does this mean you'll be starting a Legends of Tomorrow's Story Redone?
WritersBlock039 chapter 33 . 9/21
I guess now it's whether Nate comes in the Legends book, this one, or Arrow's. I liked how you introduced the Legends (excluding Sara a bit) in the book relating to the show they started out in.
Madhatter1981 chapter 32 . 9/19
Not to tell you how to write your story (cause i honestly hate it when people do that to me); but one thing that i alway found strange about Flash is how they seemed to be setting up a relationship between Cisco/Lisa Snart in season 1 that didn't go anywhere as the show progressed. I liked their relationship and since you have Snart and Rory on the side of angels, would love it if you could 'beyond' Lisa and see that she and Cisco at least attempt a relationship, for the humor if nothing else. Like i said; i hate when people try to tell me how to write my story, so to reiterate, this is not a demand, just a friendly request.
The Flash satAM chapter 32 . 9/19
Alright! Welcome back Snart and Rory! Those two were my favorite villains back on the flash and then on legends. But then I started to hate the show when they killed off Snart and after that everything fell apart. Now I just don't watch legends anymore. :(
Thank you for bringing them back, they're better off as Anti-heroes/bounty hunters and help the heroes when they're needed.:) I wonder what Snart's reaction will be when he finds out that Sara is with Ava, I bet it will be funny, and then Sara purposes a three-way at the end of it XD.
Oh and don't beyonded Lisa, Ray or Nate, Lisa needs proper character growth since she disappear after season 2, Ray is better off the way he is, building his future with his wife Anna. Nate is... I have numbered of reasons why you can't him back but it too long. Just don't!
I bet that from now on, Snart and Mick's new motto is gonna be, "We only rob those people who deserve it."
Flashraven chapter 32 . 9/19
Yahey, welcome back, Leonard and Mick. Real pleased ya've Beyonded 'em too, Percabeth, am certainly ready to see 'em in action alongside Team Flash again, and certainly, with Jax, Professor Stein and dear Sara Beyonded too, the Legends team can start getting back together too, just need a certain Ray and Nate to finish the job, haha. Bring on the next chapter
Please beyond Snart and Mick. It will be interesting to see how they react to being back and seeing other team members alive.
Flashraven chapter 31 . 9/16
I would so definitely go for Beyonding Leonard and Mick, Percabeth, cos as much as I so and will always love CaptainCanary, it would be kinda interesting to see Leonard's reaction to seeing his love Sara is with Ava on this Earth
Madhatter1981 chapter 31 . 9/15
beyond Snart/Rory. I just want to see how the Snart that has lived the life that Legend Snart deals the sorta crush Lisa had on Cisco in the first season.
I would like to see Snart and Rory with their original memories; at the very least because we all know that at least one of them will open their big mouths about being beyonded; thus confusing those who are NOT beyonded. I also want to see Mick's reaction to seeing Stein alive once more (probably calling Stein a complete idiot for getting shot in the back by Nazis while trying to do something brave) and I suspect he probably already punched Snart in the face "off-screen" for the stupidity of Snart's sacrifice. Also, if Snart is Beyonded, would he technically have two sets of memories (his time with both the Legion of Doom AND the Legends) in his head...?

PS. Barry is wrong because Mick DOES have some code of honor; as demonstrated in the final part of "Invasion," where he said to Barry that you don't take a hit for the rest of your crew when Barry initially intended to sacrifice himself to the Dominators. This indicated that some of Snart's influence rubbed off on Mick by that point and the influence became even more apparent as the series went on (such as showing some leadership potential)...