Reviews for My Father, I Love You
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
The first line had me hooked. "I want an evil bunny bent on universal domination! The Emperor has one!" Hilarious. I really enjoyed this. Keep up the good work!
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 5 . 2/10/2010
the bunny part ... okayy... But for the most part it is very funny! What is wrong with luke?
blerghy chapter 5 . 1/29/2007
Anakin's coming back! Well... sort of. Darth Vader should just admit it and realise he loves Luke. Who couldn't love Luke? He's so cute! I want an evil, deranged bunny. Please update! :)
Pureevil230 chapter 5 . 6/19/2006
lol little luke is so cute.

loved his old goat song.

hope he's going to be ok.

lol your bunny saga was funny too and nice to know leia is an evil bunny going to be mated with precious...is he also known as han too lol

UPDATE SOON!
Dredaline Frost chapter 5 . 3/2/2006
I am evil water is evil and pie it is evil TOO! ((Darth Vader walks up behind Ash) Am I not evil as well? OH yeah and Darth here is about as evil as one can get besides me muhuhahahahahahahaha. Why is Luke in a coma does he have Phobia I heard that's catching around the winter season.
nightbug08 chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
whats with the evil bunnies?
blitz chapter 5 . 10/3/2004
OKAYY i think you had a little to mutch caffiene.

whats up with the bunnys?
Crista chapter 5 . 6/27/2004
Hi! Saw your name on the Luke/Vader Writers and desided to check you out. I like what you've done with this story. Very cute! (evil bunnies?)Lol Looking forward to seeing what becomes of Luke and our fav Sith. MTFBWY! Crista
Tidmag chapter 5 . 9/27/2003
Funny story. It's interesting to read.

Unfortunately your Evil Bunnies will not rule the Universe as long as Ares' Rabbits of War can keep the peace.
Renee chapter 5 . 4/23/2003
Let me get this straight, Rabbits plotting to take over the galaxy? What a riot!
allison chapter 4 . 4/15/2003
chocking people would be

great.
Fangz chapter 4 . 4/11/2003
LOL. Okay, that was hallarious. You should classify this as humor, not as general. "WHY does it have to be red?" And the royal old goat thing is just great. Your dialoge needs some work, it becomes a tad confusing when reading, but over all just continue the humor.
Renee chapter 4 . 4/11/2003
Luke will cause Pops to climb the wall! More please! :)
Renee chapter 3 . 4/8/2003
Love it! Is this your first fanfic. A deranged bunny? Strange dreams little Luke has, but a deranged Palpy! More please! Although second Chapter was rather difficult to read, what happened with that one. Chapters 1 and 3 are ok!