Reviews for Fantasy Thunder
SteelyBlur chapter 32 . 9/12/2008
Wishes for a sequel...

Quite sad... Extremely good story
eternalwarzone chapter 32 . 1/12/2007
Wow, very sad... Great story. I really liked it and im going to start to read your other ones. I started to read the Trinity and found that it seemed good, so ill probabkly finish that up. If you want, you can start to read my story, Oddysey of a lost mind. Its not really a fanfic, but something i made up myself, bu hey, it wont hurt to read it, right. Maybe even leave some reviews.

Alright, again, i salute you for writing such an awesome story, and then actually bringing me close to crying at the end.
eternalwarzone chapter 28 . 1/12/2007
Haha! Plot Twist! I love those. good job. You did a great job of leading up to it. And for that, i clap. (claps) I really like this story so far, even though it was hideously long. But hey, i almost done! Great job with a great story.
Platonic1 chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Excellent story mate...

"Ladies and gentleman and those of genders unknown, gnomes & genomes, mages and foreign species…" this it the best thing I've ever heard lol :D
Rikku chapter 32 . 2/13/2005
Damn you! Damn you I say! It took me 4 headaches, 2 pillows, and a hot chocolate to finish this! Oh well, I'm done, and it was great. Keep it up.

Fantasy Thunder Chapter Twenty-Five: Murasaki

By Blue Dragon

They have done it. They have defeated us, or rather, WE defeated us. The army has accomplished the impossible, and they can rest from their long, hard battle. Good work, all of you. My diaries end here, as I am no longer living.

-Omega

Esthar Garden settled slowly back on the grass near the old Balamb Garden, which was being remodeled to be a bigger ship like the new Esthar Garden. It was a rainy day, contradicting the great battle that had been won.

Jessica walked alone down to her room, most of the garden vacated due to students leaving to see their families and the many festivities in the quad.

"Hey" Seifer called from behind her.

She turned around.

"Are you okay?"

"No . . . "

She couldn't hold back the tears after talking again, and Seifer went to comfort her.

"What's even worse . . . we have to go to say goodbye. Oren's-" it hurt to say the name again.

"His effect will wear off in a few minutes. You all will be taken back to wherever the first ones entered this planet, and the ones he brought back . . . "

"Squall's taking care of that."

"People of garden" he announced as if on cue.

"We have experienced battles, losses, and finally a decisive victory. Oren Murasaki is dead, vanished from this universe. All of you brought to this planet with any sort of teleportation will be returned in a matter of minutes, and those that Oren revived . . . All of you that qualify and those that engaged, please report to the conference room."

Some of the rooms had to be extended to make space for everyone. Not everyone had understood, but Jessica was counting down in her head when each effect would begin, and stood on the podium, trying not to concentrate on anything but the task at hand.

Seifer walked up the stage and whispered into her ear.

"Are you staying here?"

She nodded slowly.

Seifer was a bit relieved, and walked back off.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the inhabitants of Spira will be returned to that planet and in the airship stationed there in forty-two seconds. Please say goodbye . . . "

Tidus shook Cloud, Squall, and Zidane's hands.

"It's been an honor meeting you. After everything we've been through, it seems weird to go back to normal life."

He looked to Squall.

"I'm definitely going to try to get a gunblade in Spira!"

Squall couldn't help but chuckle.

"One announcement, we would like to thank Cid the Al Bhed for his wonderful expertise, and fixing the engines after Nida punished them back in space. We would also like to thank him for his piloting skills, you were a real help."

You could hear the old man congratulate himself and Highwind put a hand on his shoulder.

"Thanks for those engine plans, I'll have to remodel the Highwind to go even faster!"

The Al Bhed laughed.

"I'll be seeing you."

The one's from Spira began to glow blue, and Rikku looked at Sephiroth one last time.

"You'll go back to the farplane, won't you?"

He nodded.

"I wish I could see you again . . . "

"Maybe if you go to your farplane, find my image, I just might be available for conversation."

"But no one has ever-"

"You never know."

The last of the ice around the silver-haired man's heart melted for good and Rikku disappeared in their embrace, and they all went back to where they came from.

Jessica continued.

"Anyone from Gaia, you will be returning in forty-eight seconds."

Zidane shook Squall and Cloud's hands.

"You guys were the bomb. You really showed me a few things back there."

"It was cool having something like a Genome around" Squall returned.

Cloud handed him one of his spare swords, the Ragnarok.

"Hey, take up swordsmanship if you feel like it."

Zidane's face lit up.

"Definitely. I'll be seein' ya then, later!"

Soon enough, right after Jessica thanked Regent Cid for his amazing architectural designs, they Gaia crew disappeared.

"Thirty seconds before Cloud, his friends, and anyone from the Mako- enriched planet return. Say your goodbyes. Cid and Nida, your flying was wonderful. Thank you."

Cloud shook Squall's hand and patted him on the back.

"I don't know how, but I hope we meet again."

He nodded.

"It's been great. Enjoy your tribulation-free life" he joked.

Cloud smiled, waved, and walked back to his group where everyone he knew, Marlene on Barret's shoulder hugging him, and even the disappointed-looking Sephiroth waited.

Reeve twirled his gun.

"This trip sure helped out my skills. I'll show them IRS agents!"

They began to fade out and disappeared. Everyone was back where he or she belonged.

Cloud was in a wide field with everyone else outside of Cosmo Canyon, and immediately Sephiroth began to fade.

"I never liked you all, but you are capable fighters. And Cloud?"

"Yeah?"

"Good luck."

He disappeared from existence, and Aeris began to follow. Painful memories resurfaced.

"I won't ever forget you, ever"

Cloud hugged her deeply and she kissed him on the cheek.

"It is wonderful that I could help. This universe has been salvaged."

She turned and waved, as she was almost gone.

"Goodbye everyone, live happy lives . . . " She too, disappeared out of existence.

Kiros couldn't stop the tears. She was gone. They had shared a last kiss, and now she was gone, forever.

"You'll get over her, I'm really sorry." Laguna tried to comfort, but to no avail.

" . . . I won't ever be able to get over this."

Things were a little bad, but Squall and everyone else could get on with their lives. And now that they had Esthar Garden, what wonderful lives they could lead.

Auron, Jecht, Braska, and Seymour all said goodbyes save the last who was asleep, and no one felt perturbed at their departure. It was now as if they were always there. Tidus was afraid he would disappear, but it didn't happen and he was relieved

The airship was ready, and they were on their way. No one had thought about life after the battle, but here it was, waiting for them . . .

Somewhere in the universe

The brave souls of those fighters were put to rest, they lived out their lives, but without complication . . . ?

An orb of blue floated around in the depths of space.

Perhaps there is more to Fantasy Thunder than can ever be known.

-fin
Glabados chapter 31 . 1/17/2005
Oh my god. I loved this story. My Friend Robin, A.K.A FairyKittyBell told me about this story. We we're me and she said this, " Omg! Ashley it's the guy who wrote" Fantasy Thunder"! I didn't know he was on F. I read the whole story and loved it. n_n' I hope you read my stories sometimes (even though I only have one..) and BTW, I love how you write. It is Amazing.

*Ashley
Electric Ammo chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
nothing I like about your story, all I'm saying is screw you for reporting my fanfics...
MsCamine chapter 31 . 6/14/2004
*sniff* Why do all good things come to an end? This whole ending is so sad... *sniffling* The end really gets to you! I'm choking up tears right now...T_T All good things have an ending I know but sometimes they're just too much to bear... But I'm going to go read "Final Fantasy in the Wild West!" to see what happens next. *goes off to do the aforementioned while still sniffling over the ending here*
Jaysinya chapter 31 . 5/29/2004
and the mammoth of a story finally draws to a close...wow. i didnt think it would end *sobs* poor Oran, fantastic writing, i find it quite hard to believe how young you were writing this fic. well done to you
Jaysinya chapter 9 . 5/28/2004
you said

battle director

Oubuo Nematsu

wrong on so many things

1. his name is nobuo uemastsu

2. he isnt a battle director he is the composer for the games

but anyway very good still
Jaysinya chapter 3 . 5/27/2004
bravo to you! a great fic and you were at a tender age when you started, just taking a quick break and then back to the fic. bravo again!
zornoid13 chapter 31 . 5/27/2004
Real good story

I also like the other ones

Keep up the good work
KikioHatake chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
This has got to be one of the best stories i have ever JOB I LOVED IT!
paninikins chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
HELLO!
Blake Wales chapter 31 . 2/7/2004
It IS too bad that all good things must come to an end...
I feel like I should be saying more, but I'll give you a full review farewell when I go to college. I now must begin analyzing this fiction in detail (as if the last 20 reviews weren't enough)
Highlights: "I never liked you all, but you are capable fighters." It's funny to see Set-fire-roth come to terms with the AVALANCHE crew. The last chapter tied things up a tad too quickly. I would have done more, but I shouldn't talk since I do the same thing with my writing.
Your quote: "Believe in your ability to do the impossible" is the first and only comfort I have had (save for Phantom Kensai's lonely review) all ear. You're what? Only fourteen or fifteen? Remarkable age to complete writing of such astounding quality. I feel no embarrassment in saying that I, a high school senior, look up to you as my newfound mentor-in-writing.
See you in the later reviews of "Final Fantasy in the Wild West!"