Reviews for Tokyo's Perfect Soldier
RPM Shadow chapter 40 . 3/12
Love it!
Minnieshon chapter 40 . 12/13/2013
Omg! this fic makes me feel old! I remember when i first started reading this. I was in high school! Now I'm bout to have my reunion next year, I'm so glad that you finished this story. I would like to see a sequel though.
N1ght-13 chapter 40 . 10/19/2013
where my sequelll...i hate like this
RyoTheSaiyan chapter 40 . 10/7/2013
I don't know why I forgot about your story but I'm happy I got to re-read and finish it.

A decade. Not many stories on this site I have read have finished entirely especially ones that have lasted a decade. I am truly happy you have stuck with it for ten years and finished the story.

Thank you for providing a great crossover story.

I hope your future endeavors will be successful.
Nerf-or-Nothing chapter 40 . 8/22/2013
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! THIS WAS SO INCREDIBLE! I love the part at the end between Hiiro and Usagi! SO CUTE!
hgfgdgdfgdgdjgfdhfdgfdhgfjhgdlfkalEIPOkksnjaksfhgu iha

Sorry I just spazzed.

I know it's not my place to say but I DEMAND A SEQUEL! As you wrote, partings are not always forever, SO LET'S SEE WHAT IS FOREVER next time :D

Either way, don't stop writing! You are incredibly talented and this section needs more writers, especially are GW/SM veterans haha :D

I thoroughly enjoyed this, please come back soon :D
Guest chapter 40 . 8/20/2013
Thanks for the update! ;)
bcase257 chapter 40 . 8/15/2013
Man, has it really been 10 years? I had to go back and read a few chapters to remember where we were. Still, I remember fondly this story in its entirety. I'm sure you had a ton of research time fitting this in, while avoiding getting sucked back into the series. Regardless, I like the chapter. Heero's a bit mushy, but not enough OOC to complain. I like the open ended finish, but I can't imagine the Sailor world surviving too long with Heero around...or him staying sane with the down tick in technology. Anyways, thanks for finishing, and I'm happy to say I stuck with you the whole way...geez, 10 years, I feel old.
chibichibi98 chapter 40 . 8/15/2013
Wow I can't believe this is over! But it was a great ending and I absolutely loved Ami and Heero! This has been an amazing story!
crosstrigger333 chapter 40 . 8/15/2013
I've been keeping up with this story since 2004. It's hard to believe that it's over now. I have to say, I'd be hard-pressed to find a better crossover. Everyone was in character, you kept consistent with the storylines, and even managed some of your own character development for well-known characters. Also the "filler episodes" were hilarious. I loved the bittersweet ending, and honestly, if you decided to not continue with a sequel, I'd be okay with that. I understand how hard it is to continuously keep your writing interest up, and a lot happens in a person's life in 10 years.

Streetor, it's been a great ride! I wish you good luck!
Winged Tundre chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
It's a somewhat unique plot. While there are hints of romance, it's not overwhelming but the fact that you follow the anime script so closely was a little disappointing because we already know what happened in the Sailor Moon S arc of the anime and it became pretty redundent to read what we already know happen.

I much would rather have seen an original plot verses following a premade plot with a crossover twist. Crossovers allow for a much wider range of possibilties to write with so it could have been more than it was.

As your story progressed, your grammar steadily improved which is good. A revamp of older chapters would be appreciated though to keep the flow of the story over all for any new readers like myself.

Your characterization was only good for Heero and Quatre. The senshi were a little to OOC.

While you stuck mainly to anime style, it was a tad disappointing you only seemed to use the American Dub personalities even though you used their Japanese names. The Dub is loved by some but overall even those who love it have many issues with how awful they portrayed rhe characters and stories.

Because olf that the story was a little hard for me to stick too. There were a bit too many childish bickering, ditzy and airheaded moments especially concerning Usagi and Rei.

It's a bit of a turn off to read them that way when you've come to see them as more than annoying valley girl teenagers when watching the subtitles and having read the manga.

I hope if you ever write a sequel or another story, you'll not stray into OOC territory as much or use the Dub styles as much.

Overall the dedication you've shown by completing this story is massively impressive even if you update years later. Very few authors remain as dedicated which is a shame. What you've done in completeing your story is admirable.

Another thing I must say is your take on combining the season of the Sailor Moon anime, and the Gundam Wing characters was impressive.

For your next project, you should try to include more characters.

I didn't check to see if this is your only story but I do hope you'll try to expand your talents with a new project soon. Good job.
OBSERVER01 chapter 40 . 8/14/2013
good way to end the fic.i wouldnt mind reading a sequel
Yu Kazama chapter 40 . 8/14/2013
This was one of best of endings I've read in the past couple years. If there is a sequel to this that would be great,if not that's cool too. I can't believe it's been 10 years since I started reading this story...one of things I liked the most about it, was the fact you kept all characters close to their true selves...not alot authors can do that these days. I could go on and on about this story...but I'm glad this story was able to get a ending after so long.
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 40 . 8/14/2013
Great ending I kinda half expected Heero to blow everything sky high theyve really made him soft. Be proud of yourself you created a terrific story thatll be hard Though now I wonder what would happen if Wufei or Zeches were in Heeros postion. None the less you did great i hope there will be a sequel...someday
Wing Zero 032 chapter 40 . 8/14/2013
There's better be a sequel for this awesome piece of literature, the wait was completely worth and this fanfic was actually my very first and top priority on my D.E.A.R. (Droop Everything And Read!) List

And as for the sequel, I do wonder if it will go after the Gundam Wing: Frozen Teardroops official novel while on the Sailor Moon side would be at the end of the series
Azure Dragon of the East chapter 40 . 8/14/2013
Hard to believe that after so long, It's all over. This will always be one of my top favorites!