Reviews for Harry Potter and the Pretty Sorcerors Balls
Love it so far!
lol you left ron there...
ok I was going to read this in one go because it's absolutely fabulous but that last scene at the end made me happy dance in delight ur awesome
BloomingSunset chapter 2 . 3/26
This is fucking amazing. Your concept is original and outrageously hilarious, and I adore it!
SaiyaCat chapter 6 . 12/19/2016
So funny
DeiStarr chapter 17 . 10/21/2016
I loved this! It was so, so funny!

(I also adored the hint of Drarry at the end there... I love that Draco was Harry's first kiss - and I couldn't help thinking that Draco actually seemed disappointed when Harry said he'd never kiss him again!)
Serpensortia30 chapter 16 . 10/8/2016
Delightful, absolutely delightful! Hagrid's nickname is cute, too.
Fishlips chapter 3 . 6/28/2016
That snake is a pedo.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 10 . 6/17/2016
Omg Harry, Harry Is A Delightful sassy Lil perv omg.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/15/2016
You can tell you are American. The original books and films state that flameo made the philosophers stone not the sorcerers. The wording was changed for Americans to understand.
kneeya chapter 17 . 4/19/2016
When I used to do yard at an elementary, there was a little boy, who sort of reminded me of Alfalfa from the little rascal, not because of the little hair sticking up, but in the way he dressed, I thought he was adorable, he had a lot of freckles, and slicked back blond hair, he was in third grade, which should make him 9yrs., well anyway his pedants had to be called in because he would be going around the yard kissing other boys and only the boys. People can argue and/or speculate, but, when you come across boys or girls at such a young age more then once, there no need for speculation. And that boy, the last time I spoke to him, he was living happily with his husband of 7yrs.
I love this carefree Harry, and I'm also in love with this story.
It would be just awesome if these stories could continue, it would also be awesome if he got together with the twins! But if not, oh well, it will not stop from reading. Thank you for wonderful mind and awesome creations!
aleakernisananimenerd chapter 17 . 4/5/2016
Please write a sequel! This series is amazing! Hope you continue writing this story of awesomeness~~!
MerciaLachesis chapter 17 . 10/20/2015
I know this was written ages ago but i just wanted to say that i really enjoyed reading this fic and even though 2003 doesn't seem like a massive difference to 2015, people were still (some even now) really closed minded about this topic so I applaud you for writing this so well and publicizing it. Great job!
... Even if you did write this 12 years ago... :)
SciFiLvr13 chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
No nickname for Vernon? The Purple Whale?
Eagle-Eyes chapter 17 . 9/20/2015
I think you have given us a new way to see these lovable characters... You've done a terrific job of getting your thoughts and ideas onto the pages... Although I personally think his flaming side wouldn't have come out for a couple of years yet, but then again I never had the chance to meet one until he was much older...,

Keep writing as life allows...