Reviews for Harry Potter and the Pretty Sorcerors Balls
Fishlips chapter 3 . 6/28
That snake is a pedo.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 10 . 6/17
Omg Harry, Harry Is A Delightful sassy Lil perv omg.
You can tell you are American. The original books and films state that flameo made the philosophers stone not the sorcerers. The wording was changed for Americans to understand.
kneeya chapter 17 . 4/19
When I used to do yard at an elementary, there was a little boy, who sort of reminded me of Alfalfa from the little rascal, not because of the little hair sticking up, but in the way he dressed, I thought he was adorable, he had a lot of freckles, and slicked back blond hair, he was in third grade, which should make him 9yrs., well anyway his pedants had to be called in because he would be going around the yard kissing other boys and only the boys. People can argue and/or speculate, but, when you come across boys or girls at such a young age more then once, there no need for speculation. And that boy, the last time I spoke to him, he was living happily with his husband of 7yrs.
I love this carefree Harry, and I'm also in love with this story.
It would be just awesome if these stories could continue, it would also be awesome if he got together with the twins! But if not, oh well, it will not stop from reading. Thank you for wonderful mind and awesome creations!
aleakernisananimenerd chapter 17 . 4/5
Please write a sequel! This series is amazing! Hope you continue writing this story of awesomeness~~!
MerciaLachesis chapter 17 . 10/20/2015
I know this was written ages ago but i just wanted to say that i really enjoyed reading this fic and even though 2003 doesn't seem like a massive difference to 2015, people were still (some even now) really closed minded about this topic so I applaud you for writing this so well and publicizing it. Great job!
... Even if you did write this 12 years ago... :)
SciFiLvr13 chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
No nickname for Vernon? The Purple Whale?
Eagle-Eyes chapter 17 . 9/20/2015
I think you have given us a new way to see these lovable characters... You've done a terrific job of getting your thoughts and ideas onto the pages... Although I personally think his flaming side wouldn't have come out for a couple of years yet, but then again I never had the chance to meet one until he was much older...,

Keep writing as life allows...
Guest chapter 17 . 8/23/2015
This is awesomely hilarious! Also, every time you called Voldemort Yoo Hoo I was reminded of cuddly toys I had as a kid with massive eyes. Oh the mental images... I'm pretty certain my cat thought I was insane from all the laughing.
BeLlIxiEs chapter 17 . 5/5/2015
Oh gosh this one is precious!
I adored it to bits! !

mimi chapter 8 . 4/13/2015
Why the duck (autocorrect) is this under fem!Harry stories
delia cerrano chapter 17 . 3/6/2015
Really really funny reparte! Loved your version of the Harry Potter story. You write really well.
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 17 . 3/2/2015
i loved it and also i was about 8 when i figured out i was a gay male

Stasia R. Ravenclaw
oedipussy chapter 17 . 2/23/2015
I actually started to read this story because I didn't like the summary, and I wanted to read something which I could get angry and roll my eyes at. However, you completely surprised me, pulled at my heartstrings with the Hagrid stuff, wrote completely believable character arcs for our old favorites - just, completely impressed me in general.

Good job, I'm reading the sequel.

angeltrin1 chapter 17 . 11/18/2014
I love, love, love, LOVE your Harry Potter! I truly hope you did write sequels and I can't wait to read them. I really enjoyed your version of this and wish that JKR had used some of your ideas !