Reviews for Unintended consequences
FlashDevil chapter 11 . 5/18
Actually the size for the 304 is wrong, since the ship’s size from the wiki, comes from a DVD magazine, hardly accurate. The VFX size is actually 650 meters in length, meaning it’s 1 meters longer than a Valkyrie class Battlestar and the longer than the Enterprise-D from Star Trek TNG.
Ryan Chessman aka Crys chapter 19 . 4/25
Fun story that I'm sad to see is abandoned.

If the running seashell gag is from Demolition Man, I thought it was amusing. If it's something else, then I didn't get it.

Thanks for sharing.
Deiron Lionheart chapter 19 . 1/24
I really likes this fleshed out story. But I do wonder if a symbiont can take a cylon over? And if that cylon "dies" does the resurrection also include the symbiont? If the program recognise that there are 2 sort of minds present should it then not be possible that the mind of the symbiont resurrect in another cylon body available? If that happens then ... imagine what should be happening if a Goa'uld should awaken in a cylon body? Like Ba'al for instance or another System lord if possible.

I for one am also curious with what the Tau'ri alliance should come up with the upgrades to the ships of colonial design. Faster and more lethal? Maybe.

Also on a side note, if the Rebel cylons/Guardians or the Cavil faction got wind of the existence of the modern Replicators I wonder what should be happening between them? If the Cavil forces learn of them then the galaxy as a whole is up for a rude awakening. Especially if a Cavil should resurrect as an Replicator.

I do hope that they find Olympus and Avalon together.

I have also seen that it has also been 2 years since last update. Again, please keep going with this wonderful story. Don't abandon it like so many. It's also one of the better ones that I have read.
ABitterPill chapter 19 . 1/1
This has been a good story. I like the slow buildup to first contact, and the fact that they don't trust each other. It fits both sides well. All the slow interaction between everyone. I am sad that the Galactica herself is gone. I do hope she will get a successor that Adama will get command of. Perhaps a new class of Battlestar. Do wish D'anna was a bit less of a bitch. Considering all she's learned that the Colonials have been honest with her about, along with the state of the galaxy, I would think she would at least cool that hot head of hers a little more and observe before acting. I can only imagine what will happen if a humanoid Cylon is invaded by a Goa'uld (probably a Ba'al clone). IF that happened, and the Cylon is killed, would the Cylon's mind be downloaded, the Goa'uld's, or both?

If the Tok'ra have a new queen, they can actually grow as a people. That'll be good.

Thank you for this story.
darkfinder chapter 14 . 12/18/2023
now starting to think if they actually ever do meet . they seem use a lot of the Prometheus systems while being in lock down . oh well fun stuff .
darkfinder chapter 13 . 12/17/2023
they could have back up power for that and life support or shutters for the windows . fun to see what happens next
darkfinder chapter 11 . 12/16/2023
i almost thought they get super lucky there . she unlocks the ship for them then get's knock out and get the ship back . they seem to get lucky a lot .
darkfinder chapter 10 . 12/15/2023
they have the ship . how they to get it home .
darkfinder chapter 9 . 12/15/2023
still keep wondering when they will meet . what happen to the ship she stole .
darkfinder chapter 8 . 12/14/2023
cool new team but why no medic . never got that and it was Anis who liked him , Freya liked Danial .
darkfinder chapter 7 . 12/13/2023
yes it weird they keep getting lucky . to bad about sharon and helo .
darkfinder chapter 6 . 12/13/2023
Wondering when they will meet .
darkfinder chapter 5 . 12/13/2023
need smaller chapter would have more chapters . but fun any way .
darkfinder chapter 4 . 12/13/2023
wonder if they will meet the other racies .
darkfinder chapter 3 . 12/13/2023
sg-1 we here what the did not what is happening . oh fun stuff .