Reviews for The Face of a Hero
999 the 9th chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
This story makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
fuck u u dont care but girls do ya anywho FUCK YOU! ahhhhhh!
tigerlily124 chapter 4 . 1/16/2009
This story was liked and appreciated! Thank you very much!
StarVix chapter 4 . 9/10/2008
Hurray for cheese! HUZZAH! Cheesies for everyone! (Throws cheese everywhere.)

Mario: Crap it. There she goes again.

Woohoo great fic!
Question the Majority chapter 4 . 4/22/2007
Funny, exciting, and touching all at once! This was a great re-imagining of the Super Mario Bros. story. I'd love to see if you have any stories for where the Wario Brothers came from!
Question the Majority chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
This first chapter is very sweet. And true to the nature of the Super Mario Brothers, it reminds me a lot of the relationship between my brother and myself. Our parents aren't dead (thank the Lord!), but I've definitely had my share of having to look after a little brother I disliked, and then becoming best friends with him years later.
Xelania chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
I really love this story. It's a good example how Mario's and Luigi's life was before and how they get into Mushroom Kingdom :D Keep writing, NOW .
ThuhJesheekuh chapter 4 . 5/15/2004
Aw! I loved this story! I love all your stories! They're so great! One thing I noticed... did they ever go back and free those other prisoners...?
Koji chapter 4 . 7/8/2003
Geez...cheese lol Argh! I haven't memory problems! I can barely remember having read this. (Oh crap, hope Robin's not gonna kill me... -) N'way...umm it is sorta short in comparison to Jes's POD, but your brother brawl can't be beaten. A hail to Jes and Robin for the being the best brotherly drama writers! Or whatever you call this.
Mal J chapter 4 . 7/1/2003
A masterpiece. *adds to favorite authors*
Mal J chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
*anime waterfall tears* So sad...WAH! *cries hysterically*
Jes chapter 4 . 6/29/2003
Twas a tale for the ages [thankfully not an epic tale or no one would read pod p] Actually I wish it WERE an epic tale because 4 chaps is just so short [

Great story and I always love how you write Mario and Luigi... just the right amount of sibling rilvalry. You make them adorable and tough at the same time, the way only you can do.

Hats off to you Robin cause you are truly one talented author. [but your italics were all over the place what's the matter with you o.0;] Hehe just kidding, I just couldn't resist a little teasing p
GameCubeGirl1 chapter 4 . 6/29/2003
aw! *sniff* very sweet robin lee! I didnt think there was much cheese at all D, hope theres gonna be more stories from you soon _
Dranar Silverscale chapter 3 . 6/3/2003
This is really good. It's a nice take on the whole beginning to the Mario Brothers story. Nice job, keep up the good work.
Koji chapter 3 . 5/16/2003
It's all living up to reality! - Not actually having the goofy things happen. Ok. I'm not making any sense, do I? It's funny when they argue! But I never cease to love your episodes! heh, this is much more entertaining than "Three's A Crowd" but not as funny. Remember that one, Robin? ...GAH! What did you do? Argh! I'm hanging on the cliff again!(cliffhanger!)