Reviews for A Step to the Right
Araytigre chapter 10 . 1h
The Meetings appear to be going well, and obviously it's going to be an uphill learning curve for Harry and Hermione, and at the same time, while trying to get "Home", help prevent whatever Tom is doing here that he already did there, as well as letting out as little as possible about what not only Harry's History, but hers too. Although, I do believe that a few things need to be let out, if only to prevent History as They know it, from repeating itself here. In any case, things are going to be Very Interesting for the foreseeable future. Thank You. TTFN
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 2h
Remus seems to be the Pettigrew from the other world in this eh? Does it make me bad that I really don’t want Harry and Hermione to go back to their world? There’s nothing there for them..even with his magic fixed I really don’t see the magical world ever accepting Harry. The only two people that would miss them would be Neville and Luna. I like this Sirius he is mature and thinks before acting and he is very observant. I wonder how long before he guesses that James was his father in the other timeline?
Sheelahdog chapter 10 . 2h
So good! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Beyondthesea16 chapter 10 . 4h
Nice update, oh my the way the families are working together is good, maybe this will lead to more survival, waiting for more
Guest chapter 10 . 6h
Loved the don't involve Lily..Would love to see James with Regina...pls pls
Cheryl chapter 10 . 7h
Wonderful update! Quite a bit of information imparted in this chapter. Love all the family interactions. Looking forward to seeing Harry and Hermione grow closer in their relationship. I'm addicted to this story. Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 10 . 8h
I am so hooked on this. Congrats!
Guest chapter 10 . 8h
I appreciate your quick updates for this intriguing story
karlii chapter 10 . 9h
Love it all!
Shaerl chapter 10 . 4h
Can honestly say that this fic is my currently most anticipated one, in terms of updates & new chapters! The writing style/narrative oddly resonates with me and the story is quite fulfilling thus far ;)
surviversp chapter 10 . 5h
Thank you for the update and another interesting look into the other characters they'll be working with. They determined some useful information from the previous meetup. Looking forward to the next chapter whenever you manage to get the time.
ClaMiAl chapter 10 . 5h
No Harry and Hermione in this chapter - as was to be expected - but we did learn quite a bit about the goings on in this world. Very interesting! And Sirius and James have reconciled, so yay! Wonder if they'll develop a relationship anywhere close to what it was in Harry and Hermione's universe. As always, I can't wait to see what the next chapter brings!
Byakugan789 chapter 10 . 5h
huh. So...that's...yeah. Good chapter. Lots of butterflies. It seems like a chapters worth of material was skipped though. Pity about the gulf between Lily and James. I just hope to god and back she ISNT with Snape. Roflmao, her ending up with Sirius would be funny as hell though.
rune1806 chapter 10 . 6h
I am enjoying learning about the new world you have made. This is the best story I have read in a long time.
KylieKyotie chapter 10 . 6h
Oh my, so many unspoken plans are brewing with Harry and Hermione at the center. They have another world to save...