Reviews for A Step to the Right
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 14 . 8/17
Great story look forward to the sequel. Thanks for sharing!
eccentricess chapter 14 . 8/15
Enthralling!
daphnie chapter 14 . 8/14
Absolutely amazing! Looking forward to the next update.
daphnie chapter 4 . 8/13
Apologies on my previous review. It was clearly meant for another story. Ff does not let me remove it
daphnie chapter 4 . 8/13
Omg i haven't even finished reading yet but is Alice and idiot or an asshole
K chapter 14 . 8/5
A brilliant first part of what promises to be an epic series. I just hope that I live long enough to be able to enjoy the rest!
callilyn chapter 1 . 8/1
This story was so good, I’m curious if part two will ever come out!
SunPho3n1x chapter 14 . 7/28
Such a great story! That was an unexpected ending. I hope to read part 2 one dayThank you for writing this.
I really love story this is so great I hope the part 2 will come soon
Daarklyte chapter 14 . 7/12
I really like this. Your world building is great. I love the alternate personalities and timeline you have constructed. I question the use of present tense. It is honestly a little distracting. I muddled through it, but it doesn’t seem to really add anything to the story that the standard past tense style would cover. At any rate, thanks for sharing and I hope to sometime see the rest of your work on this.
Anitaxp chapter 14 . 7/10
This is honestly one of the best if not the best alternative universe fanfic I’ve read. I thing I’ve read it more than 5 times by now that just tells you how good it is! I still haven’t lose hope that you will return with the next part sometime. Brilliant! Just simply marvelous!
X4n3 chapter 14 . 7/8
This has been an amazing ride and I'm hopeful for it's sequels. Thank you, author, for such wonderful reading.
Quaziemoto chapter 14 . 6/28
2022
Coolest story ever, hope I can find a continuation some were?
BoredBitch87 chapter 4 . 6/26
I thought Ron's grandma was Cedrella Black?
Kalen Darkmoon chapter 14 . 6/24
I love this story and hope to see you get back to it to continue with the next part. I really enjoyed the value of family in the new world. Thank you for sharing this story.
2,062 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »