Reviews for A Step to the Right
Drsquirrel chapter 14 . 18h
Sooooo good! I can’t wait to read the next part!
HARRY BRADY chapter 14 . 7/26
Great story! Definitely ready for the Next!
MistyGirl2014 chapter 14 . 7/24
Hi Cats, oh please say you are still on here and writing? Is there any chance of continuing this? I love this story and would like to see where it's going.
Seraphy64 chapter 9 . 7/16
I hate the boring Harry's that just go along with the wizarding nobility culture to try and fit in.
Seraphy64 chapter 3 . 7/16
The fact that he stayed in Britain and accepted his exile instead of going elsewhere says more than enough about the intelligence or lack thereof of this Harry.
shelby.stingfellow chapter 14 . 7/11
love this story plz update soon
haphazard1 chapter 14 . 7/8
I just found this wonderful story and have really enjoyed it. The family magic is a great concept and adds so much depth to this magical world. So many fascinating things going on with Avalon and the various family members, Dumbledore's actions, hints of prophecies, the looming war - I really like this version of the magical world and many of the characters. Thanks for sharing your story!
Checkmate28 chapter 14 . 6/26
great story hope you continue one thing you should put in is if the currency can be used or the coins themselves are different so they have to melt them down or something that would be a interesting twist to it just look to history in the real world the coin changed so much and so often their is no guarantee we could use it in a parallel world with a different history
Zile0 chapter 14 . 6/15
I have read hundreds if not more than a thousand fan fictions and this now ranks at the very top of my list of favorites. Congratulations for creating such a gripping and inspiring tale. Thank you so much for allowing us to experience it by sharing it here.
LAB1 chapter 14 . 6/14
I love the alternate reality you've made and the ending was amazing! Now we know why he kept seeing a grim!
Icy eyed Angel chapter 14 . 6/8
Amazing story! read it in one day, can't wait to see how it will continue :)
kuriboh1233 chapter 14 . 6/3
Good story. I hope the future parts has Hermione Harry's equal or close enough too it. There are far too few stories where Harry's love interest can't keep up with Harry when he needs to fight or arnt even close to his magical strength. It just makes for a boring ending for me now when every story ends with Harry alone holding the line or wrecking everyone's shit without any kind of help because he's that super special.
noreenklose chapter 14 . 6/2
Excellent!
I really enjoyed reading your story.

Dumbles seems to be the same self serving "user" type that he had been in Harry's previous world. I wouldn't trust him any farther than I could spit. Please "kick him in the 'unmentionables' and give him exactly what he deserves" in the next extension of your story.

I'm looking forward to reading Part 2!
Thanks for writing.
Sheelahdog chapter 14 . 5/30
Who is crying? I'm not bawling, you're bawling! Geez! What did you want to do that for! Poor Harry. Poor Hermione. I look forward, as ever, to your next installment in the new fic.
Sheelahdog chapter 1 . 5/29
Yes! I was so excited to see a new chapter I made a squeeling noise and everyone looked at me. I think about this fic and I am excited you updated. I am going back to the beginning to start again.
1,988 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »