Reviews for A Step to the Right
KnowInsight chapter 11 . 4h
very interesting premise. I'm enjoying it greatly. :D
Shadnar chapter 11 . 23h
An excellent story! High quality writing and a great story idea!
Lady Silverstar2 chapter 11 . 9/24
I’m really enjoying this! I love your take on the characters and the storyline so far as me eager to read the next chapter!
morgannac64 chapter 11 . 9/24
definitely want more! love the differences!
Kell1310 chapter 11 . 9/22
Enjoying
Maxennce chapter 11 . 9/22
Look forward to seeing how this continues to unravel. Especially with the two families supporting Harry and Hermione during this time
Blaze1992 chapter 11 . 9/19
Well it's a little weird and confusing but it seems interesting, though I would've liked to see harry and Hermione dating secretly before the CB took them away.

Also if this is going to cover the rise of snake-p*do why is it T, one would think that time would deserve a M rating.
nyx-p1e chapter 11 . 9/19
Great chapter! Looking forward to seeing how Harry and Hermione will settle in with the Potter's, and more of how their 'marriage' fiction will affect their friendship. Really looking forward to seeing more of that friendship as it builds into a romantic relationship, you write them in such a lovely way! I'm keen to see Harry's reaction to the Potter home and family as well. Wishing you the best with all your writing. :D
Cayous chapter 11 . 9/18
Verrryy nice fanfiction. Waiting anxiously for the next chapter. One of the best authors in
ksecc1 chapter 11 . 9/17
Thanks for another intreaguing chapter. I enjoy the hints of plots within plots. That sort of intricate story rafting must be difficult, but it makes this a lot of fun to read.
flashbak35a chapter 11 . 9/16
i look forward to the continuing of this story
hpjkrowling4ever chapter 11 . 9/15
AMAZING! This is incredible! Somehow you’ve managed to grab my heart and squeeze it so tightly I’m not sure I can feel anything anymore. It’s the most perfect balance; I’m fascinated by this world, by the Families, by Harry and Hermione’s relationship, by EVERYTHING! I admire all your work and have loved reading it and I want you to know that you can take your time; RL can be rough and take you away from fanfic but what you’ve written already is magnificent. Stay strong!
Keeters chapter 11 . 9/14
love lovelove ur story. and real life does pop in from time to time so we dont get to read or write in ur case. thank u for sharing ur story with us.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 10 . 9/12
ah, detente! trust, but verify can be a good thing. seems the relationship is there, but cool. Snape as the Prince heir is different. Common usage is his mother was tossed for marrying a muggle that abused her and Sev. Lilly and James probably should have been together for a while by now. Maybe thats one reason the tapestry doesnt show parental units yet.
stacygrrl2002 chapter 9 . 9/12
the famiy magic seems to play a huge role in this tale. I have seen it in various fics as barely mentioned to an important role in the Wiz, but this may be the one where it is most important. Good tale so far. I wonder if James and crew and Sirius will be able to get back together,as friends, it sounds like the relationship is fractured seriously (no pun). Wonder who Harry will be closest to. Sounds like Sirius, so far, as they will be working together also.