Reviews for A Step to the Right
bama81 chapter 1 . 1/8/2021
I've read this so many times. Currently my favorite story. I really hope you do a sequel.
I'll be patient and try not to be disappointed in case you don't.

Happy New Year!
LadyKirsten chapter 1 . 1/6/2021
I have just re-read this story and I am just as eager for the sequel now as I was before. Please update soon. We just want to know the status of the sequel, pretty please and thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2021
I would very much like to know when the sequel to this fic will arrive
CatScratcher chapter 1 . 1/5/2021
Awful present tense
Lyria17 chapter 14 . 1/5/2021
This story is great. I usually don‘t like it that much, when a story is written in the present but you did it very well and the whole story was very well written. I also like your characters very much.

I hope this story will go on with the next part soon!Thank you very much for writing and sharing this story with us.
LadyPhoenix68 chapter 14 . 1/4/2021
I hope that this is still in the works and part 2 through 4 are still coming.
Siddystar101 chapter 14 . 1/2/2021
I just recently read another fic of yours. The marauder's Plan. It was brilliant. I didn't read any other work of yours after. Buttoday I found this fic in a completely different place. I didn't know you were the same author until I checked your list after finishing this story. I was pleasantly surprised. Your vision as a writer is one I admire and adore. I really hope and wish you write on. This story is just as amazing as the other one and I wish you'd bring this one to a finish as you did the other.
drake30126 chapter 14 . 12/27/2020
I would be very happy to read more of this story line. You've added a fresh twist. Thank you for the opportunity to read it.
varunharmony chapter 14 . 12/27/2020
Thankyou for writing this... The last chapter is also an epic, I especially loved the very last paragraph and the very last line... How Arthur said that taking Hermione away was the only way to make harry come willingly to there was also brilliant .

And hope you're doing well in life and are well... Would definitely read if you ever get back to writing/posting fanfiction
varunharmony chapter 12 . 12/27/2020
You are a TERRIFIC writer, did I say that before?.. there's no way I'd have seen lily just up and entering the story despite your hints
varunharmony chapter 10 . 12/27/2020
My loooorrrrddd you have a way with words, that 3rd to last paragraph on sirius thinking about Harry literally made me tear up... You really should try writing an original work if you haven't already
Caitlyn chapter 14 . 12/18/2020
Wow, this is brilliant. I don't know what else to say, except I hope to see more from this author. They truly have a way with words, weaving them in such a way that the reader is no longer reading but living in another world. Thank you for sharing this wonderful fantasy land with us.
LilLinkGirl chapter 14 . 12/19/2020
Holy crap...I have re-written this review so many times since I don't want to offend and I want to be nice and supportive since over all I liked it! But...yeah I can't say I care for the ending here. Please write more I have unresolved issues with where your story is headed and would love to see them resolved.
Nerdy Geekdom chapter 14 . 12/17/2020
Fantastic story. I'm really enjoying it, but I need more. You can't end it here. I need to see what happens next. Please keep it going.
HPMARIE chapter 14 . 12/13/2020