Reviews for A Step to the Right
Anitaxp chapter 14 . 7/10
This is honestly one of the best if not the best alternative universe fanfic I’ve read. I thing I’ve read it more than 5 times by now that just tells you how good it is! I still haven’t lose hope that you will return with the next part sometime. Brilliant! Just simply marvelous!
X4n3 chapter 14 . 7/8
This has been an amazing ride and I'm hopeful for it's sequels. Thank you, author, for such wonderful reading.
Quaziemoto chapter 14 . 6/28
2022
Coolest story ever, hope I can find a continuation some were?
BoredBitch87 chapter 4 . 6/26
I thought Ron's grandma was Cedrella Black?
Kalen Darkmoon chapter 14 . 6/24
I love this story and hope to see you get back to it to continue with the next part. I really enjoyed the value of family in the new world. Thank you for sharing this story.
Cymru64 chapter 14 . 6/12
The start of an epic journey. Taking us to, Knights of old, King Arthur and, Camelot along with, Harry and Hermione...if the rest of story lives up to, Part one then, I believe it truly will be an, Epic journey and a tremendous story, brilliantly told. I love it. The, Harry Potter universe can have only one true pairing, EVER; And that is, Harry and Hermione!
potterlegend93 chapter 2 . 6/3
If Harry doesn't know where they are, how does he know there's a lake several hours flight time away?
Can we please get a sequel! Have been waiting on it for better part of 2 years. Would be great to have a sequel to this great story.
Lathea chapter 14 . 5/21
Fantastic fic! Love it and can’t wait to read part 2!
John Ciaccio chapter 14 . 5/20
Well developed world and characters. Thanks for sharing.
Locothehood chapter 14 . 5/16
Well the set up is complete it would seem i hope the story starts to pick up from here.
Looking forward to it.
bookwormgirl88 chapter 14 . 5/16
A very cool and unique story. I hope you're feeling well now and I hope we see part two soon.
PalmierSama chapter 14 . 5/5
This was fucking amazing!
10/10, I would recommend it.
badgerlady chapter 14 . 4/26
I just finished this for the third time. It keeps getting better. Eager for more.
MKspaceCow chapter 14 . 4/25
Binge read this! I love this idea and I can’t wait to read more. This take feels so fresh and I love the way Harry and Hermoine have been written. Amazing
2,067 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »