Reviews for A Step to the Right
Marc the Unruly chapter 14 . 4/23
Hi Rachel,

I saw your latest authors notes and I would like to add my name to the list of people who are encouraging you to continue. I really enkoyed A step to the right and I look forward to seeing more of the story.

Take care and stay safe.

Marc.
P.S. Buteyko Breathing techniques can help with CFS, PM me if you would like links to some videos on the subject she has done.
Lerris chapter 14 . 4/15
This is good and far more original than most. The family magic take was interesting.
ggf1 chapter 14 . 4/14
I was wandering around YouTube, as we sometimes are wont to do, when I came upon a video about Goose, the Flerken in Avengers' Captain Marvel. I was pondering the wisdom I had just watched (is a Flerken video like a cat video?) and wondered if I could find any fan fiction that included Goose.

I found The Benevolent Ruler of the Universe by rachael500. Good stuff.
The author said she had Harry Potter fic under the name CatsAreCool. That's an author I have read in the past. I looked and decided to rerere...read her story A Step to the Rightagain. Still so good! I'll read some of the rest of CatsAreCool's stories and then go read some of the many she has published as rachael500.

Life is good

Thanks
tgcekz chapter 1 . 4/3
Please continue this is a realllly good story
yrfgd chapter 14 . 3/24
Really looking forward to seeing more of this story.
Fishturbine chapter 1 . 3/23
This is probably my third read-through of this story. I really enjoyed it. As it's been three years, I can only assume that promised sequel is never coming. If that is the case the, the ending sucks so bad the story isn't worth reading.
Tlyna52 chapter 14 . 3/21
I just finished this story and seriously loved it, a fascinating twist on the the time travel plot. Looking forward to the next installment when you are able to do it but don't push yourself.
gofortheeyesboo chapter 14 . 3/16
This was amazing!
HarmonyInRiverwood chapter 14 . 3/12
Wow. It's been a while since I've been so enthralled by a fanfiction. This truly feels original and real. I binge read it as I waited for my kid to fall asleep and truly enjoyed every minute of it. I look forward to reading more.

I enjoy the characterization of everyone. It feels natural and new. I find myself worrying about the future traitor and hope it's not Lupin!
Navybrat95 chapter 14 . 3/8
I think about this story all the time. I cant wait until the sequel comes out because I love this Harry and Hermoine. I also love the twist on Harry meets his parents. Please keep writing so I can bask more in this world. Thanks!
polarbear20000 chapter 14 . 3/6
I've just finished reading through the 12 Chapters that you've posted of your story. I have to tell you that I thoroughly enjoyed it. I look forward to more, if you are up to it - I understand alllllll too well about physical pain. It affects my own writing.

I have favorited and followed, and lie in wait to snap up whatever arrives next of this story.
AthenaKnight chapter 14 . 2/23
The world building in this story is fantastic!

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been unwell, I hope you feel better soon.

Really looking forward to the next part!
Mikee chapter 14 . 2/22
What a fun story! I've so enjoyed your character development and sincerely hope you will continue with part two in the not-to-distant future.
delphinous chapter 14 . 2/21
the is a great introduction to your new story world and i'm looking forwards to the next leg of it
Sds349 chapter 14 . 2/9
Excellent story thanks for your hard work. Looking forward to the sequel. Thanks again!
2,067 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »