Reviews for A Step to the Right
delphinous chapter 14 . 2/21
the is a great introduction to your new story world and i'm looking forwards to the next leg of it
Sds349 chapter 14 . 2/9
Excellent story thanks for your hard work. Looking forward to the sequel. Thanks again!
dragonknight1400 chapter 14 . 2/4
so I just stumbled upon this fic looking for good h/hr stories. I must say not only is it incredibly well written, the plot is super original and well planned. it's been a few years since this was finished so I was wondering if you had an update for the second part? again really well done
great start ! when is the next installment due ?
Vesp chapter 14 . 1/21
To cudowna,niezwykła historia. Świetnie opowiedziana,z barwnym światem i prawdziwymi ludźmi. Proszę,dokończ ją kiedyś. Pozdrawiam,życzę zdrowia i weny ,i czasu na pisanie.
Tootir3d2sl33p chapter 14 . 1/17
I have read so much Potter fandom and I have to express that I am in awe at your talent. You are one of my most favorite authors. This story was absolutely lovely!
kb0 chapter 14 . 1/16
You've developed a pretty interesting story/world here. I do hope your health is kind to you and that you get to finish the story with the next parts.

Thanks for sharing!
Kevin
Chris chapter 14 . 1/5
I know the muse is not always arround, but please, please, please (when you are ready) post the second part of this story , because it was wonderful.

My 2 cents worth.
jim139 chapter 14 . 12/31/2021
I've read this several times and hope that you do get around to post the follow ups.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/12/2021
Once again, an excellent story and I can’t wait to read more!
Arnel 63 chapter 14 . 12/2/2021
Over the last couple of days, I've been glued to my computer screen reading this story from start to finish. While I usually don't read Harry/Hermione stories, I've been fascinated by this one because of the intrigue, the mystery and the elements of family and honor and the reason for these two ending up married. I love what you've done with James, Sirius and Lily while fleshing out the older generation of both families. It made me smile that both in Harry's world and this one that people both revere and mistrust Dumbledore because of his machinations and manipulations of the war to come. I'm also fascinated by the fact that Harry's ancestors and King Arthur, himself, are counting on him to reprise his role as Savior of the Wizarding World. I sincerely hope that you will start posting the second part soon. Thank you for writing such a fascinating, riveting story.
anaylen chapter 14 . 12/1/2021
Lo amé totalmente espero con ansias la segunda parte
atymer chapter 14 . 11/30/2021
This is marvelous! The potential for Harry and Hermione to evolve, excel and be nurtured in a way they both need so badly. I love the possibilities!
flys36 chapter 14 . 11/26/2021
Good story, sad it was never continued.
bigwoof chapter 14 . 11/6/2021
Excellent story so far.. Thanks!
2,069 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »