Reviews for Glass Heart
Whit96 chapter 6 . 9/16
I’m so glad I was finally able to get all caught up. So good so far! Can’t wait to see Draco and Rons interactions considering the chat with Lucius. Ha ha ha
Alexa.Jade.H chapter 6 . 8/26
Omg I could not possibly love this story anymore than anything ever... I need more please please please continue with it. xx it is absolutely amazing and awesome and just wow. I gobbled it up way way way toooo fast...
Squee! It just keeps getting better! Boy, these Dagworths are clever to hide their name from the list, and it is so nice to see Hermiones traits and sayings repeated in her family.
It was funny to see Hermiones parents disappointed she wasn’t a Ravenclaw, honestly this whole fic could have slice of pureblood integration life and some minor romance and I’d be just as riveted. I’m sooo petty I can’t wait for the ball and everyone to acknowledge how badly they treated Hermione when they thought she was muggle born.
Cackling with glee over this perfect chapter! Great reveal and omg the little details like the side bid and bald baby Hermione! Thank youuuuu
Ooh it’s like an epistolary love story (I’m excited for school to start! Dramione chemistry and harry has such a great, wry sense of humor here)!
But... I want to explore the ancient and most noble house of Dagworth (library? Wizengamot? Sacred 28? Her mother’s maiden name?)I don’t want to worry about Hermione getting killed over the glass heart...but I will go where you lead and write without complaint :)
Ahhhhh! Pureblood Hermione!
symmantha chapter 6 . 8/22
would love to read more
Ellie chapter 6 . 8/10
It's sooooo good! Please continue.
imperialboob chapter 6 . 8/7
sporadic updates here on out saaaaaad i like your story. any update is a good update, even the sporadic ones
rlsa chapter 6 . 8/6
This story is so delightful! I love how it’s turning out! Thanks for sharing it!
KyliaQuilor chapter 6 . 8/1
HAHAHAHA. No way this goes nicely. :P Or at least no way it's a boring lunch.
KyliaQuilor chapter 5 . 8/1