Reviews for I'll Be Okay
yngoldfogee chapter 33 . 1/19/2019
I loved this story and - in a way - sorry it's over.

Two things never fully specified are the full story of what happened to Sebastian and did he ever fully get over it. I think, however, that they're not overly important to learn as to me the story was about their love for each other and those two unknown quantities don't have a big impact - if any - on their love.

Well done on the story and all the best for future ones.

All the best for 2019.
Faith E-Beth chapter 33 . 11/18/2018
This was stunning and gorgeous and beautiful and breathtaking and I read it all in under ten hours... I’m kind of in a hangover state from it, to be honest. Thank you so much for writing this.
Guest chapter 33 . 10/19/2018
Beautiful. Thank you.
beyondtired chapter 32 . 10/19/2018
So very very good.

Sabrina
beyondtired chapter 33 . 10/19/2018
I am genuinely sad this is over. I have enjoyed every chapter of this amazing story. This will definitely go to the top spot of favorite stories. I am now off to re-read it, because it is just that good.
tomada chapter 33 . 10/18/2018
hi I have been reading your story for the last couple of days and I think its wonderful,im really looking forward to the next chapter,you will be added to my favorites.
CheshireSaxon chapter 23 . 10/15/2018
I really am enjoying this story and while I enjoy the dialogue I feel like theirs not that much descriptions of certain things like the lay out of the apartment or their rooms that's not very clear. I also would've liked to know what Kurt and Sebastian's family looks like.
Another thing is I haven't read the rest yet but I don't recall what exactly Sebastian went through I know you explained that his ex was manipulative and abusive, I realized from certain aspects that
Sebastian has issues with drinks so I'm assuming he's been drugged at one point, but you haven't made clear whats actually happened to him. I don't know if that's on purpose, but it personally confuses me because Sebastian obviously has boundaries and triggers and I feel bad for not understanding his reasons for that.
But I love the story Sorry for the long comment.
X Cheshire
LvSammy chapter 32 . 10/14/2018
This is wonderful. I am so in love with Kurt and Sebastian's relationship...I Love how they are going at their own pace. THIS IS INCREDIBLE!
Sabrina chapter 31 . 10/10/2018
I feel like this is getting towards the end, which makes me very sad since I really do like this story. I do admit to hoping that Blaine shows up again to try and get Kurt back. This has been a terrific ride so far. I am so enjoying the journey.
LvSammy chapter 31 . 10/10/2018
OMG...I love this...It just get's better. I am a little worried about Blaine and Rachel though...they have been too quiet! Will they try something. Things are going so well and I love it ...I just worry..and keep up the great work this is amazing. I am so hooked! I eagerly await the next chapter!
callmecrazy04 chapter 31 . 10/10/2018
I just wanted to say that I'm loving your story, well stories really, they're great so congratulations! I love them
LvSammy chapter 30 . 10/8/2018
sweet! I really hope Finn wakes up and if not he is going to lose out on an Awesome brother. I feel bad for Kurt. I love how Sam stepped up to defend his brother Kurt. Also I do feel kind of bad for Carol how she sees how Finn treats Kurt. I am glad she said what she did to Kurt. I love the relationship between them. I eagerly await the next chapter!
Sabrina chapter 29 . 10/3/2018
Wonderful, as always. Thanks so much for posting so regularly. Too bad not all couples approach their relationship in such a manner.
LvSammy chapter 28 . 10/1/2018
I love Kurt and Sebastian's relationship...how they take how the other is feeling into consideration how good they are for each other...they are healing each other. I love it. I love that Sam is so close. I hope Finn comes around. I LOVE THIS. Keep up the great work. i eagerly await more.
Sabrina chapter 27 . 9/26/2018
Aah! So glad Sebastian and his dad reconnected. Also glad Sebastian had that talk with Adam. I certainly don't mind conflict between them and Blaine because Blaine is a self-absorbed idiot, but I am so loving the relationship between Kurt and Sebastian. Would hate for jealousy and insecurity to rip them apart.