Reviews for 2028
UsedToBeMe chapter 1 . 7/22/2018
very touching
thanks
milliem chapter 1 . 6/26/2018
Wonderful to see that you are back. I hope you are feeling better. You are an incredible writer so I hope you can regain your confidence! Look forward to the Ghost update. This story was perfect!
Psyched chapter 1 . 6/22/2018
Welcome back, and I hope you're feeling better! This is a great idea, and I loved how you have Deeks now referring to Kensi as a queen...I've thought of that myself, because you know he's going to call any daughter of theirs "Princess" and once that little girl is old enough to tell him that a princess's mommy is a queen, Kensi will forever more be called his queen. I enjoyed the little snippets into their "past" via the use of the book, and loved the idea of them making peace with their own fathers being the spark that started it all.
JaspersMum chapter 1 . 6/20/2018
love it, glad you are back x
anonkp chapter 1 . 6/19/2018
Sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2018
Lovely! So glad you’re back!
countrygirluk56 chapter 1 . 6/18/2018
Sorry to hear about your health issues but hope you're on the mend. So pleased to have you back. This is a wonderful of what we hope the lives of our heroes will be in the future. All of them alive with families of their own and in Sam's case, grandchildren. Lovely scene. Only person missing was Hetty - is she still alive? However it was a great story, very touching and poignant. Well done.
PS I'm still with you with Ghost & look forward to more of it.
Maria Luisa Illarnizzi chapter 1 . 6/17/2018
So beautiful and I love it. Perfect.
elsje1967 chapter 1 . 6/17/2018
wow, nice story, thnx for writing. i really like youre stories , but youre health is much more important. i hope youre doing well. and i hope you can keep on writing.
gug71 chapter 1 . 6/17/2018
Great little story. I love how you write. Enjoy all your stories. Keep writing and posting as you have a lot of fans here...
Mulderette chapter 1 . 6/17/2018
Loved this story. Perfect depiction of Kensi and Deeks' relationship and family and what may have happened to the team over the years. The idea of Kensi having her own shooting school is a really good one also. As always, your writing was wonderful and you never need to lack confidence as far as that goes. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2018
Love this. I like how they had to deal with the past before moving on. Welcome back.
sassyzazzi chapter 1 . 6/17/2018
So glad to see you back writing. This story was a wonderful treat , very creative idea and beautifully executed. Deeks and Kensi were just perfect!