Reviews for A Maid's Paradise
mithzuki-chan chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
cool story it's so cute! INUXKAG 4 ever!
koinu-no-ai chapter 5 . 4/3/2005
idea for the story is great. umm...just a question, have you ever seen the movie Ever After? Wonderful romance. Yeah, so Daniel (in the movie) is found by her prince near the end of the movie and they are reunited. Yeah. But there is still a story of the time after they are reunited. The point I'm trying to make is that the ending of this fic, if you wrote a more detailed ending, would give you more readers who will constantly keep coming to read your story, just because you have that one perfect ending that they enjoy. Get it? Ok.
bubblez chapter 5 . 4/1/2005
cheesy, and short
1 chapter 5 . 10/25/2004
ok that was kind of dumb

but i laughed my ass off

so keep up the good work!
Lady Katreina chapter 5 . 9/28/2004
Wow!... You just jumped on the bullet train to the end! I liked your story alot... It made me giddy _ (big grin)
LilTamaAngel chapter 5 . 6/22/2004
I really like the story line, but it's WAY to rushed! You have to have some conflict! They can't just run away and live happily ever after! And what's with the quickie, 'Oh Sango and Miroku escaped the castle as well and married eachother not long after!' You just kind of throw that in there! And how come Sango and Miroku had to run away? They're allowed to like eachother, they're both servents. And what about Kagome's family? Her mom can't be the only one to fend for her family! And if you want the story to be interesting, you have to have ppl go after Inuyasha and Kagome. I mean, Inuyasha didn't kill Kikiyo when he punched her. Plus, HE'S A PRINCE! The kingdom's not just gonna forget about him! Common! I know you can do better! I'm not trying to sound mean or anything, just it sounds like you wrote this in a few days. Go back and read it. Doesn't it sound rushed to you? Specially the ending. Don't end with 'they all lived happily ever after', it's used to often, be creative! The story is really good, believe me it is, it just needs some editing. You can e-mail me, I don't mind.
Kawaii-Chisai-Akane to lazy to sighn in chapter 5 . 1/25/2004
funny sweat cool neat! i love it! -
*whipes tears* holy shit i'm crying, lol.
INU YASHA AND KAGOME FOREVER!
I LOVE YOU YASHA! WE! O
GO KAGOME! YOUR MY IDOL!
STUPID KIKYOU YOU *SFDKJG RES MFHDSJNGD, DKJFNHDFMB DGFDAFNASDJGF.s,dmnflsaufdgd.,fmnv dkfjgnaemsnv dkfgdf bzfcb etgzf czvm, bduchf men gjldhf bk cirg irdmsnvsaifwjyou g djj cfug drjgdfngk uh kjfng what a dfgkjdhv d.,mfb juvb dt,mhdgubndg,mbdkjh AND A dflkjg dfmiuthy m,d g difgjhdslkvkmh dlfkjg.,sa BEP* :p SUCKER KIKYOU WHAT A FAT PIMPALY LOSER
YAY! ~*mews!*~
~AkaneKitten :P :3 *sanrios* ! -~
P.S. i love dis ficcy [nice ending, lol!]
Glove-Puppet chapter 5 . 7/2/2003
very sweet! happy ending, YAY! Love this alot Molly!
Glove-Puppet chapter 4 . 7/2/2003
Yet love has prices to pay... NO IT CANNOT END BAD! Good, nonetheless!
Glove-Puppet chapter 3 . 7/2/2003
Come what may! Gotta love that song you Moulin Rouge freak. But like I can say anything. Totally fluffy chapter, I loved it! Beautifully done.
Glove-Puppet chapter 2 . 7/2/2003
"is it 'I love you' ?"

"*sigh* no..its LEAVE ME ALONE!"

That was hilarious. I liked the talk about Miroku groping with the kitchen ladies, lol. Great job!
Glove-Puppet chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Very interesting idea! I like this alot! I can already see what jumbles Kagome and Inuyasha could be getting into...
princess ayeka chapter 5 . 7/1/2003
that was beautiful Inu-yasha punched Kikiyou out y didnt any1 think of this bfor my god ur a furkin genus
Kai19 chapter 5 . 4/9/2003
Hey there! I just read this this morning... I've been wanting to read it for the past 2 days, but I never had time (*Mutters* stupid school projects...) Anyways, when I finally got to read it, I was surprised that it only had 1 review. Why would such a great story only have one review? (It may be because your account says you don't accept anonymous reviewers... people without accounts can't send you reviews, then...) In any case, I decided to review, and, as you can see, this is a long one.

This is a really good story! Kinda short, but still good! I really liked when Inu punched Kikyou... that mental image will be stuck in my head forever... ah...

Well, I hope you decide to write more stories soon, and I'll refer all my readers to this story.

Keep up the great work, please!
Yume Tsuki chapter 5 . 4/8/2003
That was a good story but chapters 4&5 are exactly the same! C'ya :)