Reviews for New Recruits
lychee loving chapter 16 . 12/22/2011
I really love this story. Which is saying something; anything that has issues on couples that have trouble conceiving makes me uncomfortable (it's such a sad issue, I don't read tragedy very well) but this was very nice to read. I like how Logan's slowly connecting with his students, his relationship with Jubilee. A little surprised that she'll be standing in as surrogate mother there, but the way you present it makes sense. I can't help but feel terrible for Ororo, though, it must be tough for her to even consider that decision.

Here I am rambling about this fic, which hasn't been updated in nearly five years! I love your work, can I just say, as much as I hate bittersweet/tragedies, your work is always a pleasure to read. :)
Wolfdude131 chapter 16 . 3/29/2011
Wow. I love it. and i just figured out what RoLo (Ouroro/Logan) is when i began reading your story. I love the kids, and the hole chapter about their classes was really helpful (I have OCD) and many of the things you put in here are never touched in other fan fics i have read. and ive been reading a lot of fics lately. i'll be posting my own as soon as this site stops being a butt to me.

I actually love steph, she makes it interesting. i love it when authors put antagonists on the good guy's side. is she gunna get better? is she gunna become a bad guy? or, is she just gunna be a complete bitch forever?
Wolfdude131 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I have to hand it to you, your introduction to Wolverine AND the Danger Room was amazing.
Rhea chapter 16 . 3/26/2009
I love your story. It is awesome!
Rhea chapter 15 . 3/26/2009
Actually, I enjoyed the schedule. It helps make those blurry details clearer.
meconfused chapter 16 . 5/6/2008
I know this hasn't been updated in a long while but still wicked! And I definitely didn't predict it. Come back?
Rashell chapter 15 . 8/10/2007
update soon please

this story is really good and

i'd like to see were you take it
Wolf55 chapter 16 . 7/20/2007
very interesting story so far, hope to read more soon
AriaJack chapter 16 . 7/7/2007
Hey! Are you going to write anymore? Please do!
Ragazzino chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
hey! i really liked it! It was really good! Write More! It's really good! lol )
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 16 . 4/7/2007
Wonderful. I'm glad that Jubilee wants to be the surrogate. I hope you can get the next instalment in soon. I'm counting the days!
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 15 . 4/5/2007
I'm so glad you posted the class schedule for the students. I like seeing suff like that so I can get an idea of timeframes.

This chapter was very interesting, I enjoyed the addition of the young Casey and I hope to see more of her in later chapters.

I also have a qestion. How long are you planing to make this story? I don't want it to end, but being the weirdo that I am, I like to know these things.

But keep up the good work. Every chapter I read is more enjoyable then the last.
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 14 . 4/5/2007
O... Jubilee as a surrogate mother? An interesting consept. I think I like were this is going.
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 13 . 4/5/2007
It is getting more interesting as each chapter passes. I like the mental conection between Logan and Jub. And the bit of back ground on Elizabeth was nice. It would be cool if you did that for each student in different chapters.

That way we can see a little of each of their histories and learn more about them.
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 6 . 4/1/2007
I don't like the idea of the Professer dead. He has always been one of my favorite characters. But the story line just keeps getting better and better.