Reviews for Dame Blanche
Hollowg1rl chapter 4 . 17h
Oh my gods this was... Wow...
leslucids chapter 4 . 7/17
LOVE IT
Susan Drakian chapter 4 . 7/16
This is exciting! Loving how the relationships are developing. But most of all

This mystery! so exciting, The ghost/White lady. The Sanguimacy, what they might find in other rooms. Wondering how it all connects and who trapped her and why. Ah so many questions! I anxiously await the next chapter!
Susan Drakian chapter 2 . 7/16
This story is so cute so far, Only on chapter two. Wondereing who or what was released. Such a brilliant idea.

I like the pairings in this two. I love both Harry and Draco with Hermione. Will be interested to see how this works/plays out
Love the new chapter, more please :)
The4thSoprano chapter 1 . 7/14
Heck yes! So glad you’re back and reposting these! Is ‘Teach Me’ on your list to repost? I remember really loving that one.
Aid4 chapter 4 . 7/12
Hi! Thanks for the update! I love how this story is progressing, all the same I like so much how the relationships are building. Wow with the experiments, that was horrible. Well, I will wait to the next update! :D
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 4 . 7/11
Really good
Colormewonderful909 chapter 4 . 7/11
Ah, such sweet boys.
aaronlisa chapter 4 . 7/11
I really enjoyed this chapter and the one prior.
Nicole Evangeline Tang chapter 4 . 7/11
Good chapter!
rebelsaurus29 chapter 4 . 7/10
Nice update!
sootypoodle chapter 4 . 7/10
I feel like someone will write a regency era something with sanguincy now
skyeryder01 chapter 4 . 7/10
Great chapter! I loved Mcgonagall's comments about not being able to keep Hermione and Harry from investigating on their own.
Black Banshee chapter 4 . 7/10
Being a Muggleborn she certainly needs protection, but she fought a war and is of age. Narcissa's sincerity sounds better than Minerva's overprotectiveness.