Reviews for Pomp and Circumstantial Evidence
YJV chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
I love your Story! And that is my honest Opinion! I cant wait for the next chapter! Will Kaito and Hakuba be working together to uncover the murderer?
MysteryDCMK chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
very interesting I cant wait to find out what happens next
active-imagination-rocks chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Wow, unusual fanfic! Not many people write murder mysteries for a murder mystery manga. Which is kind of unfortunate. And Kaito is in it! Usually, Kaito's luck keeps him away from dead people. It's nice that he's here to help Hakuba instead of just running his own show. I love his Engrish, too. _ Good plot and lots of nice details. Looking forward to the next chapter!

Also, with the shonen ai stuff, if it's funny, I'm good. Humor trumps all, even if yaio isn't really my thing. XD
otaku1412 chapter 2 . 12/14/2009
I favorited this story a long time ago but I don't think I reviewed this chapter yet... so I decided to read this again... this is a really amazing fic! I think you might have focused a bit to much on the restoration process. But it may have something to do with the murder. :D

I actually saw the murder coming. The typical formula in a DC case: there's a person everyone hates; everyone leaves at different intervals; the hated person turns up dead. :D But it's ok, cuz this time it's with Hakuba and not Conan. lol

I really, really wish you would update! I wanna see how the murder case will be solved, what Kid will do in England... stuff like that. I hope you haven't abandoned this story...
A Bibliophile chapter 2 . 11/17/2008
It has an interesting plotline and features Hakuba. I am a very happy girl.
WolfDaughter chapter 2 . 11/8/2008
Well, it may be entirely too much to hope for after more than 5 years but is there any way you would consider finishing this story? There's so much going on and I want to see if I'm right about who the murderer is!
thisgirlscribes chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
Somebody's dead! Yay! ...uuh, I probably shouldn't be so happy about that... Anyway, I liked this chapter as well - especially the little peridot bit. Very nice.
thisgirlscribes chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I cackled so hard at this. And 'Dude! You look like a penguin!'

LOL Veyr, very funny. A nice setup too.
Serphenia chapter 2 . 5/13/2006
This is...Really awesome! A murder, how unexpected!

But you haven't updated in...years...so you probably won't but...*whines a little* I -really- need to see what happens next!

Back to the review part of this review: Murders are expected to be found around Conan, not Hakuba and Kaito. Wonder how Kaito's going to react...will he a) Just watch and pretend to be clueless, b) Point out things innocently in a Conan-like manner, c) Become slightly intimidated by Hakuba's 'detective mode' or, d) None of the above?

Really want to know and, though it can't be helped if you just don't want to, I hope you do consider about writing a bit more of this
Zoe chapter 2 . 4/3/2006
I just found this story, and right now I am hoping that you haven't abandoned it, and that you can write more for it (since I think it's really really good).
kudo chapter 2 . 1/7/2005
Truthfully: I really do like it, A LOT. But if critiques are what you're looking for, here's a suggestion: try not to fcus too much on the mystery, MORE KAITO!(_); I kind of hope you won't bring Shinichi, Ran, Heiji, co. in here, it might ruin it. Update soon! I'll be looking for it!
Terra89 chapter 2 . 12/31/2004
I really want to say I love it buy you won't let me will you?

Oh well, it's REALLY good!

Update real soon

preety please?

Anyways I can't wait for the yaoi/shounen ai parts_

It looks like you haven't updated for a long time but remember:

update or I'll make you watch educational television*screams heard in backround, lightning flashes*
Sheya chapter 2 . 10/9/2004
Oh please write more, This was one of the first Magic Kaito stories that I ever read and I want to know what happened.
Firestorm2004 chapter 2 . 9/16/2004
I know this is a great story! When are you going to update? It has been over a year. Please don't be sadistic and not finish such a fine story.
babs chapter 1 . 8/27/2004