Reviews for Frantic in Frisco
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 20 . 1/29
Man, Vivalene reminds me a little of Sophia from the books by Andy McDermott. She doesn't know how to stay dead! Makes me wonder if she'll make an appearance in the next story. I guess I will find out. Good story. On to the next one.
TG chapter 15 . 8/23/2011
(secretly, I have an account but I'm too lazy to sign in... and I will get around to reviews for your other stories soon)

Anywho, great chapter, all action and drama and people dying (not really a good thing, but it's exciting). Love the mysteries so far, so keep up the good work.

"Marik ran through the dark, foggy streets of *Domino City* frantically." ...They're in San Francisco...
TheCrystalGuardian chapter 20 . 7/13/2011
Why all cats just like Yami Bakura?
TheCrystalGuardian chapter 13 . 1/12/2011
how could they know that bakura has s sister, he has never tell about her when he began to domino high school where it was.
TheCrystalGuardian chapter 10 . 1/12/2011
LOL if it was 100 cats or more than 100 poor yami bakura will be buried by he's fan club LOL HAHAHAHA XD
TheCrystalGuardian chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
LOL if Tristian and Joey saw yami bakura so at full what would they have said. I hope it will be funny if they said it LOL XD
StormWolf91 chapter 20 . 6/22/2009
This was awesome! Jackie Chan meets Yu-Gi-Oh! :D
Pun alert chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Mr. Winters is frosty!LOL -
Red Roses2-chan chapter 20 . 1/3/2004
That mystery was so cool! Very inspiring! I'll read more of your mystery fics later. See you! _ And please update Yuletide Terror. It seems to have the same potential as your other mystery fics!
Red Roses2-chan chapter 19 . 1/3/2004
Awesome! Khu did care about his brother! _ I love it when brothers (and sisters) help each other, even if it seems like it would never happen in a million years. All siblings are like that I guess. Well, I'll read more later. I have something to do at the moment. I love your mystery fics! _ Read mine please if you'd like. See you!
Red Roses2-chan chapter 18 . 1/3/2004
*Stares wide-eyed* Talk about totally cool! Shadi's back! YAY! _ And I know for a fact that Rishid's not dead! Or how would he be in the fics after this? *Giggles* I'll read more now. For real!
Red Roses2-chan chapter 17 . 12/16/2003
That chapter was pretty cool! The way Bakura and Yami Bakura fell through the ceiling like that. It was awesome! I have to read more. Whether or not that'll be right now is the question. Bye!
Red Roses2-chan chapter 16 . 12/16/2003
Great. Just great. Khu, that sicking... *Doesn't know what word to use* I'll have to read more later. It took me forever to finish this chapter.
Red Roses2-chan chapter 15 . 12/6/2003
*Screams* No! No! No! NO! Shadi can't be dead! He just can't! He can't! *Tears fall from her eyes* HE CAN'T BE DEAD! *Cries uncontrolbly*
Rain of Love: *Has a thoughtful, pitiful look on her face* Dolt. *Walks over to Red Roses2 and puts a hand on her shoulder* It's alright Red. It's just a fic.
Red Roses2: But Yugi's right! He doesn't deserve to die! Not like that, not in any way! *Wipes away a tear* I know. I'm acting like a big baby.
Rain of Love: *Looks shocked at what her hikari just said* No, you're not. You have every right to be upset, but he's going to be okay.
Red Roses2: I'll need to read more. And, RISHID CAN'T DIE EITHER!
Red Roses2-chan chapter 14 . 12/6/2003
Shadi! Of course you can stop it! You have to! And don't you DARE hurt a single partical on Yugi, you got that!
Rain of Love: *Glances over at the computer* Forgive her. She's a Yugi fangirl.
Red Roses2: And as we say in America, Rain, SHUT UP YOU BAKA YAMI!
Rain of Love: No, that's half English with some Japanese in it.
Red Roses2: Whatever. I'll have to read more later. Bye.