Reviews for Bullying Rocks!
TMBeybladr chapter 8 . 2/26/2014
EWWWWW!This is a really nasty novel.I just wish I could twist it up into a sweet fairy tale.I was dragged into reading it because Andrew is one of my favorite characters,but he wasn't like he is in the actual 's much cuter than not write a sweet fairy tale about him falling in love with a beautiful,Disney-esque princess with long hair,a kind heart,and a gorgeous singing kiss at the end is the best part,you know!
Byron Yordy chapter 7 . 11/16/2008
i am a cadet at St. John's Northwestern Military Academy, and i just read chapter #6. its fucking awesome, and i agree that you need to put more sex stuff in your stories!
Rohirimlord chapter 11 . 8/17/2007
O_O WoW, this is the most amazingly epic beyblade fic ever!

This is such an amazing story, i have read many fanfics here on over the past few years, but i've never thought of coming up with my own, until now that is! Youve totally inspired me to write my own fanfics with your genius! I just love the style you use it is totally unique and F**king hilarious xD! Please for the love of god update soon, I'm dying to see what mahem they cause in the states!
Jashomara chapter 11 . 7/30/2007
Oh yeah! Go Kai! Even though you are a lying, fake, fraidy cat virgin! Amazing how he has everyone fooled. I wonder who's going to come up with the 'bright idea' to get them out of this chase... but you probably won't write that part. So anyway... Update sooner! Peace out!
Bluestray chapter 11 . 7/26/2007
WoW u gotta update and soon. lol. good chapter!
MidnightStarr chapter 10 . 7/24/2007
Hehehe,this story is fuckin hilarious! Sux Mariam isn't in it much way,update please!
Jashomara chapter 10 . 4/25/2007
Um... whoa... ok... dat waz a good chapter... except da part about God(with a capital 'G') whom is totally real... I liked it. I'm slightly disappointed n Kai for not thinking so... bad Kai... anyways...

So, did Mariah show'em or not! Plz plz plz update soon! N I mean dat, I'm not jus typin' words jus for da heck of it like some people do. So, update soon! Peace!
Bluestray chapter 10 . 4/24/2007
omg...u updated plz update asap...and damn wat a long chapter...l8r
Guest chapter 9 . 12/31/2006
haha awsome! pretty damn funny! cant wait for the next awsome chapter
L.A.C.W chapter 9 . 12/4/2006
That was amazin, purely amazin, That was like piss your self laughin FUNNY. Keep it up!

what was Kenny gonna make Kai do?(e-mail me)
Jashomara chapter 9 . 12/3/2006
Dang! Dis chapter waz tight! I'm talkin' serious off-the-chain-ness son... daughter... Anyway, can't wait 4 the next 1. Peace out!
Bluestray chapter 9 . 12/2/2006
hell yeah it was saweet! wot! plz update!
Demoness-MarlstonWells69ner chapter 8 . 9/25/2006
I like the story, but Mariah was suppose to be strong, you know, cuz she's part cat and all. Then with her cats' ability and stuff, she is good, if you know what I mean. She can hurt people, well, in this case, its Emily, cuz she's the 'ring-leader'. Well, anyways, yeah ... update soon! And more chapters about Mariah .. she's my favourite character in Beyblade.

Anyways, update soon cuz I'll be keeping tags on this story! Ja ne!
Bluestray chapter 8 . 9/22/2006
omg plz update!11
Jashomara chapter 8 . 9/21/2006
Cool-ness ness! Ness... I can't wait to see what's in the next chapter. Please update soon! I might not be able to read it right then becuase my computer is dead, but trust me, I will read it.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »