Reviews for How We Come Alive
blondechicka17 chapter 8 . 10/12
I just found this today and I'm sad this isn't finished/updated
BoredAvidReader chapter 8 . 6/23
I cannot wait for more. This is really good.
MoonlightMirage chapter 2 . 4/23
I’m not crying! You’re crying! By the angel, you hit me hard with this! Beautifully done!
sw1fan chapter 8 . 2/18
Stupendious, wonderful, out if sight! I am so happy to see you updated this! When I saw the alert it had been updated I thought it was a dream since it came in the middle of the night my time. Their first time was perhaps my favorite piece of work by you yet. So excited for more!
Serennos chapter 8 . 2/18
Really well-written and intriguing. I’m probably unaware of certain aspects of the storyline as I’ve haven’t seen the TV series; nevertheless I really enjoyed this and look forward to your next instalment.
sw1fan chapter 7 . 1/12
Yes you are evil, but you are such a darn good writer at the same time. You love evil cliff hangers plus you have a terrible case of Darth real life. Just when I think no more updates from this author three in a few days. I loved the Clace interactions, they are such a cute couple! I will see you when we all do, knowing your busy ness it will be July.
Hheenan chapter 7 . 1/8
Love it. It keeps you in suspense. I want Jace to find out about the rune that joins Jonathan and Clary if your going to do that but it’s your story. You have really captured each of the characters and what they would be like in this situation.
TheLifeStruggleIsREAL chapter 7 . 1/4
i love it!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/30/2019
rly good !
sw1fan chapter 6 . 7/8/2019
Doing my Frankenstein impression here: She's Alive! She's Alive! I enjoyed it very much. A pleasant surprise. First yesterdays one shot and now this! I had just about given up on this. I look forward to more in 2022. ;)
Samara896 chapter 5 . 4/24/2019
Please update this story soon I love it ️
aroundsundown chapter 5 . 2/5/2019
i loved reading that. very well written. jace seemed to believe clary too easily about how jonathan has changed though
sw1fan chapter 5 . 12/30/2018
Great update! This is one of my fav stories on here. Excited for more!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/27/2018
Wonderful update!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2018
Yea! I was so happy to see this today. You write so eloquently. I look forward to more. I know Darth Real Life gets as I call it. M other main fandom is Star Wars.