Reviews for A Dish Best Served Cold
Kaiouri chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Wow! Awesome story! I completely forgot that I was reading a fanfic and somewhere I got so lost in the story that I began to think that I was reading a suspenseful mystery novel. That is...until it ended. Aw! I swear this could have been canon to the original tv series. I love how Carmen went into protective mode after Ivy got shot, which made my jaw drop by the way. I envy your writing skills too. I too am in the middle of writing a one-shot for WOEICS, but it probably won't even come close to the awesomeness that is this. I guess I'll improve gradually, but I don't plan to publish it till I get the complete DVD series that'll be released on Feb. 21st. Adding this to my faves!
Silicon2123 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
*Picks jaw up off the ground*

WOW. This was fantastic!
An underpaid Critic chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
Wow. Very good use of an original character, and a very good set of clues to go along with the mystery. I would like you to see you write more.
Alistanniel chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
Great work! I liked your story very much.
LadySherlock92 chapter 1 . 1/20/2001
wow. i'm surprised the actual series had never thought up such an episode. it had everything. very cool.
Shallow15 chapter 1 . 12/28/2000
Patrick, while I'm glad that you enjoyed the story, please do not dictate to me what I should and should not write. While the original TV program did have a TV-Y7 rating, I've always felt that the purpose of fanfiction was to take the concepts established in a show to places where the producers may or may not have wanted to go with the series but couldn't due to television guidelines. This is why I use the ratings system. If you don't care for it, don't read it. Thank you.
Patrick Moore chapter 1 . 12/27/2000
Great story, but tone you next fic to a TVY7 rating.
Dendraica chapter 1 . 12/12/2000
AWESOME! I can't believe nobody's reviewed this yet! This is amazing! I loved how you wrote the clues! Very clever. :D
Globie chapter 1 . 12/6/2000
Excellent work, Erin! Nice to see you on !
Ghost in the Machine chapter 1 . 12/6/2000
An enjoyable piece. Chief seemed a little subdued, but I guess even he can't be manic all the time. 8)