Reviews for Nameless
Violet/Artemis x Daphne x Tom with Tracy as friend with benefits
Mismatched Melody chapter 3 . 2/24
PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN
Yaw613 chapter 3 . 2/24
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot. Please have Tracey be Violet's and Daphne's girlfriend. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it in advance.
Gurgaraneth chapter 3 . 2/24
Love it
Dont mind as tong as voilet ends up with tom
Ooh poor dead theo hes dads not ganna be happy he lost his heir
ej-83 chapter 3 . 2/23
why not let the blacks take her in and adopt her..since she could wield more of the black family magics and use their magical items..even if sirius can not do it directly i am sure narcissa or bellatrix can do it on their behalf..well..am more curious on what snape will do..n the notts since theo is dead..oh well..keep up the good work..update soon
SarahTaylorTam chapter 3 . 2/23
Another great chapter glad to see you back and that daph is her girlfriend can't wait to see where you will take this keep up the good work.
darth Queidus chapter 3 . 2/23
Good very good. Have a scene with Daphne please.
Charlie0925 chapter 3 . 2/23
Loving this and cannot wait to read more! ;o)
god of all chapter 3 . 2/23
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
aslan333 chapter 3 . 2/23
great chapter.
deadtoke14 chapter 3 . 2/23
Great chapter keep it up plz
Dominus1389 chapter 2 . 12/20/2018
More ! I love your fics its hard these days to find Yuri fic not to mention Dark Yuri fic its frustrating
ProTaggingProperly chapter 1 . 10/19/2018
Btw, this is so formulaic. It is bland and predictable. A typical YA genre fic. If you are going to make an avatar of yourself inserted in a world, please, don't be so cliche and full of tropes.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »