Reviews for Yuletide
Dimrilla chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I believe quenya version of Himring would be Vöringe. :)
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This is so beautiful! It's also quite bittersweet.
sepdet chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Elo! (Pardon my Sindarin, I am only a filig in the Last Homely House, the least of Elf-friends, and it is as much as I can do to master the Noble Tongue) I have been reading your stories, and as Fangorn would say, I almost begin to like Curufinwë and his sons- which for me is hasty! Of course, this is Maedhros, whom I respect along with Maglor, but in the "Thunderstorms" tale you managed to show a tender moment in the family. Here I am charmed at the idea of Aulë and Oromë substituting for Santa Claus.
Dragon Confused chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Wow! That was so cute! (Did that help any?)

I loved the way you managed to weave the story into the Christmas story and make it so real... I mean it felt natural not like you were forcing a story onto a mould that wasn't meant for it.

Ereinion was so sweet. Bless him.

Dragon Confused chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Wow! That was so cute! (Did that help any?)

Ereinion was so sweet. Bless him.

Zoya chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
Only one word - LOVELY!
Lalwen chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
Yeay for baby Ereinion fics! Hm, maybe we should considered sewing up the market on this one!

Truly beautiful, with a fantastic mix of humour, angsty Feanorians and gorgeous little Elflings!

I'm just mush now. :)
Maid of Ainur chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
Ha! I suppose that's where the story of Santa and the Elves came from...

The interaction between Maglor, Maedhros and Ereinion is really touching. Great work!
addicted chapter 1 . 4/10/2003
How sweet! I just don't think I can get enough of little Ereinion (or Maedhros for that matter).
Lady Elleth chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
A beautfiul, very moving tale. I like your thought on the Valar and the interaction between Makalure, Maitimo and young Ereinion is simply wonderful. The narrative flows smoothly, and made me feel like being *inside* the tale... all in all, I have nothing to criticize.

Keep up your great work.
Tindomiel chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
a touching, moving fic. well done!
Jillian Baade chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
I too believe all the sons of Feanor extremely talented and well trained in crafts of all kinds, and for some of them to say they are not much good is relative, they have an entirely different standard! I believe you can attribute the nickname 'filit' Maedhros uses for Maglor to Ithilwen, however I have a funny feeling she wont' mind. But I haven't said anything about the story which I throughly enjoyed, and I had a good chuckle at the novel idea of Aule as Santa and Feanor's family as the helper elves! What a lovely, wicked idea!
lipstick chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
AAw this is so sweet. And yes, indeed Maedhros is fluffy well I think as fluffsome as one tormented elf can be.
Marnie chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
It's so authentic and yet so damn funny :) LOL! Feanor as one of Santa's elves. . I will never think of him in the same way again. Brilliant!
Tinni chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
That brought a tear to my eye. Which is not easy to do. Good work. Looking forward to your next fic. Have fun. Bye.