Reviews for Once Upon a Liason
This was sweet
jsmith78 chapter 1 . 8/25/2018
this was great
starhine chapter 12 . 8/6/2018
I really enjoyed this story. You made me smile at the end. I loved the proposal with the boys and Audrey being there. I'm glad everyone got their happy ever after. I cried when Lila was with Jake this whole time keeping him company.
bjq chapter 12 . 8/6/2018
fabs
Guest chapter 12 . 8/5/2018
Aww, it's over and it was the perfect ending. I loved it start to finish. Everyone got a HEA as it should be and Carly and Helena are six feet under where all good little evil queens must go. I even cheered on Sam and Lucky and I never do that. Like I said, perfection. Can't wait for the next story.
pianogirl1 chapter 12 . 8/4/2018
Great job with this story. I'm glad that Nikolas/Emily, Lucky/Sam, and Jason/Elizabeth all get a happily ever after.
trini12180 chapter 12 . 8/4/2018
Thanks for the update I so love the ending.
jsmith78 chapter 12 . 8/4/2018
great story
Through the Mirror Darkly chapter 12 . 8/4/2018
This was such a good story. Thanks for sharing. :)
notenoughlove chapter 12 . 8/4/2018
We love your stories. That is why we keep coming back. I can't wait to read your new stories.
babeboo1968 chapter 12 . 8/4/2018
Wonderful ending!
kcke2pen chapter 12 . 8/4/2018
Yippee! We get a sweet closer for Once Upon A Liason AND the continuation of another wonderful tale in Studio Love! Thank you! Thank you! Bravo on a terrific final update. I am excited at your news about writing the short stories and one shots before starting a new one. Can't wait to see what comes next!
arcoiris0502 chapter 12 . 8/4/2018
Yes, everyone got their happily ever after including Nic. I'm not sure about that one but he was grief stricken. I feel that eventually Aiden will be with Emily and Nic but will still be considered a son and brother by all of the Morgans. I can't wait for your spin on Studio Love.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/28/2018
Wonderful chapter. I liked Em and Nic's talk. Nic was truthful. I'm not sure about remorseful but truthful. He is a bit of the villain but I can't help but have a bit of empathy for him. He may not have gone off the rails if Em's death hadn't been faked. Can't wait for them to bring Jake back. I love my little liason baby. I hope that in the end Em and Liz can perhaps share custody of Aiden if not Aiden will still be a constant in the Webber/Morgan household as he is already their nephew. As much as I will miss this story, I look forward to seeing how you are going to wrap it up.
bjq chapter 11 . 7/30/2018