Reviews for 100 Years of Solitude Okay, Maybe Just 5
Takerslady chapter 2 . 6/28
Eww, Soledad is a disgrace. She doesn’t have to be a nun but what purpose does all the sleeping around and drugging serve? Is she that bored or just immoral... poor Randy having to be a witness to it as the imprint!
My favorite!
beejay18 chapter 9 . 6/25
Another of my favs but bloody hell a tear jerker!
Soli letting her walls down, unconventionally, over cupcakes!
It’s a nice development that everyone is there to support her- the beginning of her acceptance into the pack. Or maybe that’s how it would have been if the walls had never been up in the first place?
Love that she wore the outfit she did in memory of Devlin, again showing she’s soften but hasn’t completely done a 180, she’s still badass.
beejay18 chapter 6 . 6/25
This is my favorite chapter of Soli.
I find I get annoyed when characters go out of character to create conflict or some avoidable misunderstanding is the cause of a conflict story arc.
By this chapter you had already developed the characters enough were this conflict made sense - a natural development between soli and randys relationship. It wasn’t drama for drama sake.
I like that Soli is driven by fear, something I can relate to and I am sure others can too. Fear of showing her true feeling, fear of being vulnerable, fear of being hurt first, fear she’s not worthy.
What I love most about this imprint is that Randy sees Soli for who she truly is, not the way she portrays herself to the outside world.
There’s something so real about that but also so rare.
Soli lives her life to the beat of her own drum and when you are not conventional, people find it hard to relate and as such misjudge you. No matter what she does her own family, the wolf pack, think the worst of her actions but never Randy. And not because he’s stupid but because he can see passed her bullshit.
Haha also like that’s Soli is a badass!
Thanks again for posting :)
I haven’t enjoyed a story or series of stories this much in a long time! I hope you have a story from Trisha’s point of you in regards to Ethan and David. It would complete the circle. But then I would long for a story focused on Ethan and his imprint. “If you give a mouse a cookie...”
Thank you for a wonderful set of stories! So glad you repubished!
Twi-Smile chapter 1 . 6/20
This was of my favorite stories because it flowed like poetry. I am going to enjoy listening to it in the car.