Reviews for Deeper Than Anyone Else
FireThatFox chapter 1 . 2/20/2020
Fucking awesome. Slow clap. I can't fucking move.
BrianTheRipper chapter 1 . 9/15/2019
Great little one shot! Always been my fav naruto pairing. Very nice showing of how Gaara would like being in control since he is a Kage!
SoundScream chapter 1 . 3/24/2019
this is double hot than the hot tundra desert, gosh
Gaara'sGoddess chapter 1 . 2/15/2019
This is very long and engrossing.
Salofody chapter 1 . 11/29/2018
Such a lovely and sensual read. I really enjoyed Gaara and Sakura's development in the story. First formal, comfortable, pushed to the edge and then smitting. Love it! Their character was a bit OOC after the beginning but I think it turned put well. Kind of like unlishing the beast in them. Haha. I would have really loved this to be a multi part but the ending was cute and sasifactory too. And mmmmm Gaara and his studs
teonik04 chapter 1 . 8/21/2018
wooow , that was so intense , damn why cant all lemons be as good as this , this was so fucking hot , i would love if you would write more .
Minmey chapter 1 . 8/10/2018
I kinda got scared when Gaara said "rest, Sakura" while the storm was a-brewing...
Girl, that was way too creepy. It's like Mother's Song!Gaara all over again...(not complaining tho...it was just so freaking HOT)
I-I can't even...sigh...
It-It's great, just great *claps hands*

Lol
sunflowerseeds51 chapter 1 . 7/23/2018
So damn hot. It would be so sexy if he came back too. You got the talent to write them lemons!
manarchronism chapter 1 . 7/6/2018
hot hot hot!
Lmlsn chapter 1 . 6/28/2018
can't help but wondering how their relationship would be
another sequel pretty pweaseeee with cherry on top ? hehehehe
KagamiPINKAgreste chapter 1 . 6/23/2018
I love the title here. Oh yes Sakura you are Gaara's girlfriend now no doubt. True Gaara get started on those transfor papers immediately. Tsunade would want to know her daughter is taken care of perfectly. (Sweet Smile)
Nanami chapter 1 . 6/21/2018
Your talent for writing is beautiful, you really left me surprised and completely in love with this couple, I know that Gaara is a very versatile character to be with anyone but I feel a balance idyllic with Sakura being his love, it is very closed but I feel it right, thank you for your beautiful work really your creativity has no borders do not be discouraged to write.

Live The GaaSaku!
IridescentInTheDark chapter 1 . 6/21/2018
Such a well written fanfic. There was a touch of innocence to how they both approached it and I loved it. Nice. XD
hayba chapter 1 . 6/20/2018
this was amazing I compleaty enjoyed the power play that the 2 of them had it's was magnificent

sorry for the crappy english its not my first lenguage
MJKS8Akira chapter 1 . 6/20/2018
Oh my GOD. THIS WAS INSANE. I TRIED TO READ IT SLOWY BECAUSE I KNEW YOU ARE IN A LITTLE WRITING BREAK. I JUST CAN'T STOP READING IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN. ¡For real! ¡Is amazing! Actually I thought that this Gaara was the Gaara warped up by the Sakura's Time Travel of Mother's Song. Anyways... It was amazing. Don't let it that way. Whenever you are ready please continue. Please explain why Gaara approached Sakura that night. How he was so open to her suddenly inside of her home. And obviously give us some view of their future together. Etc etc. As always I'm grateful for your magnificent work. ¡Thank you thank you thank you!