Reviews for Sakura Wars Starting Over
Oneofyourfans chapter 12 . 8/23/2006
Hi, Arion!

Just want to know whether you still remember this fics you left behind.

Please update soon!
Oneofyourfans chapter 12 . 8/10/2005
Hey~Arion~you there~

Please update soon and don't let this fic die~
VforVendetta34 chapter 12 . 3/22/2005
This is downright awesome! YOU MUST CONTINUE! I'm even adding this story to my fav list! Get your keyboard WORKING GIRL! YAAY!

O_o Odd enough XD ahahaha, how I talk to my dad and stuff remind me o_o of Orihime... oh well... Atleast I'm not as pricky as she is.

Though she is my fav. character! GO you!
Oneofyourfans chapter 12 . 2/2/2005
Finally you updated! I was wondering where you have gone to all these months...

Another very superb chapter I should say, especially with an original character appear to "help out" Ogata.

Hopefully you can update this in the the near future instead of far future ;

And don't forget to update Vandread as well if you can. :P

Keep up the good work!
Oneofyourfans chapter 11 . 10/1/2004
Yo Arion! I know you are busy working and all (possible you might also be playing ST5: Ep0 :P)

Will you mind update this fic, please? Just curious since the next chapter should be about Orihime since you finished Reni scenario. Wonder how Jason handled that?

Well, hope to hear from ya soon!
ordnance11 chapter 11 . 8/6/2004
Death as a Goth girl? A sexy, Goth, Brit female? _
Oneofyourfans chapter 9 . 8/1/2004
Keep this up! Can't help to wonder how you wrap up this vacation scene and beyond, keep it up!

Will be rooting for ya!
Oneofyourfans chapter 9 . 8/1/2004

Will be rooting for ya!
Maria Tachibana chapter 9 . 6/28/2004
I love it! Jason teasing Ohgami about the bathing suits was absolutely hilarious! I had to catch my breath before reading on! I could really imagine Sakura about to pop a vein over Iris' comment as well. Keep up the great work! I look forward to reading more!
FallenStarAngel chapter 9 . 6/28/2004
Wow, I'm very impressed! _ You've skillfully written a fic *VERY* close to the original script of the first two games, but different, 'cause of Jason, of course. I especially like how you haven't left much out - your doing every episode, in your own way, staying true to what it was but adding things here and there (that are neatly done, even though most center on Maria and Jason). It's very nice! I can't wait to see how your going to handle the rest of the episodes of the second game, ep. 6 - 12, if you don't count ep. 5, which your on right now. Keep at it! _~
Lolikon chapter 4 . 6/10/2004
Fantastic story.
Lolikon chapter 3 . 6/10/2004
I miss the victory pose. It's rarely used in fanfics much less in the anime.
Lolikon chapter 2 . 6/10/2004
Maria is awfully close to Jason. Are they in love with each other?
Lolikon chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
w00t! You are one of the best writers I've read.

This is a great and well-written story.
Hesquidor chapter 8 . 5/31/2004
Please right more. I really love this fic because you've got the characters right down to a tee. Plus there's lots of Maria and everybody knows she's the best character.