Reviews for With Age Comes Whackiness
Chandrakanta chapter 12 . 4/16
Sorry for leaving the same review on each story, but I couldn't stop myself from reading the entire series (through #9), so I'm just leaving you a "series" review rather than one for each chapter.

I love your AU spin on S3. It's very unique and well thought out. I also love how you handle Xander's character. He was always my least favorite of Buffy's "friends" due to his poor behavior and double-standards, and he never really got called out on it (only very briefly in S7 when he was trying to stop Buffy from killing Anya).

I know it's been 9 years since you last updated story 10, but I hope you find the inspiration to come back and finish it someday, along with the rest of the season... :)
DeepBlueJoy chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
I was wondering if Buffy and Angel would 'adult' out... Don't remember what happened with Angel the first time, but I guess he didn't eat chocolate... fifty year old Buffy, however, is totally fair game...very dangerous. Well done.
ashes at midnight chapter 12 . 3/13/2010
I liked how Buffy and Angel reacted to the candy, halerious
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 12 . 5/17/2009
Oh yeah…

Just what we needed in a series as dark as this- Buffy and Angel spent thirty years in HELL; can’t get much darker than that-; the obligatory ‘comedy’ episode that Joss seems to give us at least once a season in all his shows (By which I mean an ep where the crisis is more humorous than anything else even if an element of danger remains).

The character of Danielle Burg in particular makes for an interesting addition to the cast in regards to wondering about her own agenda- what does the Mayor have to gain by providing Buffy with a tutor?-, but what REALLY makes this story stand out is Faith’s opportunity to serve as the group leader for a change.

Where she was always on the side in the show at this point, here she is truly called upon to be THE Slayer, and she copes with the challenge very well.

Plus, hey; we get to see a bit of Angel’s inner Liam come through while under the influence of the band candy; even if he’s slightly… tweaked… by Angel’s demonic temper, what’s not to like about the chance to see the one part of Angel’s old identity we rarely EVER get to witness in action?

And the finale…

As always, the seeds are sown for a VERY interesting continuation; keep it up!
Honey-B chapter 12 . 10/9/2003
hey, I've just finished reading the series- so far, anywya,- and figured the least I could do was review. So, you're writings fantastic, and I've love the way you've set this up, especially how you've managed to incorporate real episodes. um... just two things that I could find wrong, sometimes you don't put Q marks on Q's, and isn't Acathla spelt, well, like that, and not Akathler? I'm not sure. Anyway, long reveiw, but it was just so good!

B
Queen Boadicea chapter 12 . 7/31/2003
I know I've read this before now so I won't review it here. I'd be gratified if you finished this series soon. I haven't checked in at the other site-you know, the one with the graphics. Have you finished it there or should I just keep checking in on ?
Lucy Maimkill chapter 11 . 7/20/2003
YES YES YES FINALY IS WORKING!I have so much to catch up on.

I liked how Faith took control of the situation.I guess Slayers truly are leaders, the General's in battle.

astacia chapter 10 . 7/11/2003
Wonderful as usual. Please do update soon. I absolutely love this story.
Lucy Maimkill chapter 10 . 7/11/2003
Hehehehehehehhe...I can't wait for the fight scene *grins*..its going to be wicked.

Lucy Maimkill chapter 9 . 7/7/2003
Ew..rightly said that Snyder coming onto Joyce IS deeply disturbing!

*Grins* i like the part where Angel, Buffy, Faith and Giles "convinced" Ethan Rayne *snickers* just hot it SHOULD have been in the actually episode.

tefla chapter 8 . 6/26/2003
Oh, never mess with Cordelia. Now there is a line I thought I'd never say .. er .. type.

Great job so far Philip. Keep it up.
Lucy Maimkill chapter 8 . 6/26/2003
Cordelia!And i somehow can not find it in my soul to feel bad or sorry for Xander.*eats some more ice-cream* i thought it was a great chapter, and i hopemore is up typing and writing.

Sith
astacia chapter 6 . 6/17/2003
I finally found you again. I read a while back up to Excedo Inferi #4 and then couldn't find it for a long time. I just spent the last couple of days going back over everything. I absolutely love this story. You are a wonderful writer. It's so great that you've gotten your book published. Can't wait for more. Update soon.
Lucy Maimkill chapter 6 . 6/14/2003
Dude very nice chapter...But evil Buffy and Angel..not very entertaing.

Divamercury chapter 6 . 6/14/2003
Oh, me. What will happen now? Will Xander succeed or end up getting killed by Buffy and Angel? What's up with Joyce and Giles, as if I didn't already know, and will the rest of the Scooby Gang be able to stop it? Guess I'll have to stay tuned, but I SO don't want to wait very long. Please continue soon!

~DM