Reviews for Of Sniffles and Padawans
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Who would have thought it? Dooku has a soft side. :-P Adorableness. I do like my fuzzywarms... :-P
Ocne chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Mmmm, nice. Whiny Qui-Gon. Lol

And Dooku acts as a human being. Nice too.

Thank you for sharing.
Nelarun chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Aww. I've decided that your Dooku is my favourite Dooku. the way you characterise him is perfect! And I can just see a 'sulky' Qui-gon as a kid with a cold. Hahaha. Thank you!

Nela
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Aw. I adore master and padawan siduasion. Good job.
Laureline chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
That was adorable, in a nice way!
Miluielwen chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Darling, you've got me hooked. Remember I said I'm more of an Obi & Qui person? Well, still am, but my word, this is so adorable. You managed to make it cute, yet realistic at the same time - bravo. Keep up the good work & please update "Clasp" soon! :)
Shadow131 chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
It's so cute! Ack! I just want to snuggle it to death!
Nightingale Tinuviel chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
HAHAHA that was so cute!
CrimsonKitty88 chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
OMG! That was ADORABLE!
Cael Fenton chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
That was really cute and funny. I decided to finally review this as I'm not feeling all that great myself. Seems to me I always get sick during school term break. Anyway, a very nice story, sweet and yet foreshadowy.
yaebginn chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Hi, this is not a flame, though it will sound alot like one. I didnt like it. It's not u, I just particularly dont likke this story, I like your others, though and I'm gonna read Kite noiw.
Jurious chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Aw...well cute! _ I need cheering up once in a while, too (the recesses of my dark imagination are not a nice place to dwell for too long..._~), though I'm not too good at writing lighthearted things myself.

I like this - it's very sentimental and sweet, yet has that kinda ominous edge, about fearing your fate, or the fate of someone you care about (in this case, Dooku caring for Jinn and concerned for his future).

Qui-Gon's moaning about the flu was pure class, though! How many people do you know who are *just* like that when they're ill? (And, not being sexist, aren't they usually male, too...?)

Heh - great stuff! _

~Jurious
Elizabeth Bathory chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
this is very cute. you should have more like this. we so many fics with little obi - how about a little qui?
Jinngerbread chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
Aww poor Qui-Gon. I certainly can sympathize...heh. Getting over a rather nasty cold myself...hehe. Good job! Looking forward to more :-)
Sarah the nerd chapter 1 . 5/10/2003