Reviews for From a Friend, To a Friend
Strata The Oracle chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Haha!

Aww... Poor TV For an inaminate object, he really has it hard. Some one should hug it...
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Cute! I have a feeling that the whole Pegasus thing would be enough to make the Mutous toss their TV out, even without the Puzzle/Pharaoh part of the equation. LOL
Ayuka86 chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Oh my, that was great. It was just what I needed. Thank you. I really loved the ending because while I reading it, I was trying to figure out who that person was. I thought at first, it was a different part of Yugi (I dont know which part), then I thought Imaginary Friend and even Mom? But, after all that, I read the last line of the note and then the signature and it said TV. I must say it was original and I loved it. I also liked the ending note about Yami vs Technology. Great!
Nina Windia chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
T.V?
Zircon chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
O_o A tv? What?
Gohan Hug chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
That was one heckuva twisted ending. O_o

LMFAO! Hilarious!

Gohan Hugger
Peskylilturtle chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
uh huh
pickledcacti chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
Killersponges: Aw, screw that, this was a one-shot. Silly me.

YoYo: Silly? You're just plain stupid, that's what.

Killersponges: Shut up. Anyway, this was REALLY funny. The T.V... *snicker*
Killersponges chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Good start. Hope you update soon.
itsAlana chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
OMG, that was helarious! (Crying from laughter) I couldn't for the life a me figure out who it was, but it makes PERFECT sence! OG, I'm gonna die from laughter!

~ Alana, ROFL!
Gyakutenno Megami1 chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
Heh heh... funny!
VampireBat chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
VB:Okay..that ending was a bit strange,but it was funny and good all the same!

Nikki-*laughing*Yugi's tv..how funny!Anyways,write more,will read!

VB:That's MY line!

Nikki-Uh oh..
Crystal Kitty chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
LOL! That was so funny! At first I felt all sad about Yugi forgetting about a friend, but that last sentence put all the humour into it! \_/
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2003