Reviews for Perception
The Qrow chapter 4 . 15h
He wanted to have Izuku expeled for seeing his daughter naked when she was the one to remove her clothes and walk around in front of people... I'm sorry but this just got so stupid I need to drop this fanfic. Qrow out.
The Qrow chapter 3 . 15h
She strips down and Izuku is the pervert? How does that make any form of sense?! She's a hero, wear some damn armor. Invisibity won't protect you from rocks, bullets and fire. Armor would. If they have a problem with him seeing her naked, tell her to wear some damn clothes instead of blaming him for having eyes.

Also temperray is not a word. Temporary is.
Hostess are used for women. Should be host in this case.
DemonMankey chapter 7 . 9/7
Why do I get a faint whiff of Chekov when it comes to the Ashido scene? Is she the one Toga will disguise herself as and missing something about said state of dress will be what tips Izuku off?

I did wonder why Nezu wouldn't bring up the hair cloth option himself but then u realised two things:

1) Nezu is about as "Chaotic Good" as they come and likely got a chuckle out of the Hagakure patriarch getting worked up over someone being able to see his daughter when she is choosing, with his blessing to run around in the nuddy.

2) He's not human. Hyperintelligence or not he is a rat/dog/bear/thing and probably doesn't have the same sensibilities as the average person. Likely seeing clothing as delightful accessories to lord himself over others and not seeing the issue or taboo over nudity as being as horrific as we might if suddenly everyone could see you nude.
Yohnos chapter 4 . 6/27
I don't understant why it's Izuku's fault that Hagakure choose too be an nudiste
C.J.Robbins chapter 7 . 6/19
I always suspected this could be the case; most of the time when you search on the web, people ask "why would she need such a costume" when the better question is "why WOULDN'T she?!" I get that the way she's written is meant to imply she's naked in the series and everything, but part of me really hopes not...
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 7 . 5/13
LOL-Mirio costume hair idea at work once more! She can now have clothes that vanish with her! How did Nedzu not think of this first?
Kakerot Bardockson chapter 7 . 5/13
I love this story please update soon. until it's made Tooru could add long poncho to her hero outfit saying it is to prevent a chill or Deku from secretly using his quirk to see her. it would fit over her head and cover her private parts, then with a flip of the arm she could lose it for stealth mode. it's not in the anime but it would be practical
sonic chapter 7 . 4/20
I liked the chapter!
SSJ-Jolt chapter 7 . 4/22
Good story telling but this is in desperate need of an editor, or at least the author taking the time to read over their own work to pick out errors. Not bad but could be great if the corrections where made.
Spartan3909 chapter 7 . 4/5
Thanks for the chapters _.
Colinpop5 chapter 7 . 3/28
Yay
staticgold chapter 7 . 3/26
this is a really fun read. I hope you can keep it going for a while
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 7 . 3/21
Was wondering when that would come up.
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 6 . 3/21
I like that you'll skip what doesn't change.
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 5 . 3/20