Reviews for When all you have is a Hammer
SentinalSlice chapter 9 . 10/3
It will be hilarious when both All Might and Inko reveal that they know about Izuku’s ability to body/gender swap.
I really like this story and how you have expanded their abilities and creatively got around the limits you set for Izuku’s quirk.
Anyway, please keep up the great work! I hope that you update soon, it would be a shame if this fanfic were dead.
Aquamelon008 chapter 9 . 9/8
This has been great fun to read so far, and I hope you keep it up for a long time yet.
Great job with the character interactions too, the principal was good fun
Aaaaa when is the next chapter I love this story so
Much aaaaa
Really good stuff! Saying this as somebody who loves reading a good story, and a comrade queer (hi-hallo from the Transgender side of things) who is pleased to see more representation of our cause out there, keep up the good work, yo.

A few points to recall, as I look back on this read, hmm...

Ma'am Inko snooping on browser histories and the kid's private correspondence (even if they're just journals/notes) was a bit disturbing. But, eh, given that age, plus parental concern, realistic, methinks.

I do echo what one of the previous reviewers said- Hope she DOES get to properly meet Izumi eventually. Though, as a mother, I suppose she's waiting for when her child FEELS ready to come out to her and not pre-empt it?

The Bakugou interaction that really sticks in my mind is one of the early ones: That time that Izumi punched him in the nose during a chest-related bit of bullying. BAM! Quite resonant. I admit, watching the anime and reading related fics, I can't help but be horrified at all the bullying that Izuku endures. Been there myself. I'm glad that your version here actually has more empowerment...

...and as well, good stuff, that their intelligence allowed the development of a whole host of other abilities, just from analysis and exploration of their base Quirk.

Alright, methinks that's all for now.

Keep up the good work, and, PLUS ULTRA to ye.

Yours truly,
~Mira
ComicsToo chapter 9 . 8/4
Alright I'm hooked. I haven't seen a gender-swapping quirk fic quite like this. I really like how detailed this is with exploring Izuku's analytical skills with others and themself. Add in the fact that they're kinda digging a hole for themselves with Bakugo and now Toshinori's joined the mess, interesting! This combined with the Ochaco team up, Tsu's budding friendship and the fact that we haven't even met Aizawa and Class 1A makes me excited for the future posibilities of this story. Thank you!
DschingisKhan chapter 9 . 7/19
I love when Deku's analytical mind is portrayed as a superpower in its own right. I wonder when Inko will get the chance to properly meet her daughter, though. That part's kind of sad. :(

But oh dear, are they going to try living a double life? Or is that just what they're telling Katsuki to divert attention? Feels like it's setting them up for a worse disagreement down the line...
SolSunFanfics chapter 9 . 7/10
I freaking love this so freaking much!
PheonixQueen15 chapter 9 . 7/10
This is awesome!
Jack Redhawke chapter 7 . 7/10
Okay so chapter 7 has a bunch of like missing words, like your skipping and nouns and verbs and what not. Like when Uraraka introduces herself her name isn’t their, it’s just an empty pair of quotes, and there is stuff like that throughout the entire chapter
Jack Redhawke chapter 6 . 7/10
How Was Izuku throwing around entire robots during the test when Uraraka wasn’t making them lighter?
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 9 . 7/10
Ugh, meetings. I should be at one of those now :/
Nagisa Tr chapter 9 . 7/10
Worth the wait. Katsu has a crush on Izumi eh. I know Izumi will also be affected. Poor izuku will be left out tho
Kamui Senketsu chapter 9 . 7/10
It’s always a blast seeing Mitsuki poke fun at her little brat. Enjoying the story, thanks for sharing.
—Kamui
ILiekFishes chapter 9 . 7/9
I just reread this 3 days ago. Huh.
I do think that claiming to be a vigilante is a terrible idea, but Deku never does well under pressure, so I’m sure it’ll work out.
Time to wait another 2 months