Reviews for Cyborg Secret
Angelsheart85 chapter 16 . 2/3/2011
maaaaaaaaaaaan where are all those ideas for your stories coming from? U are amazing!
Kuroi11 chapter 16 . 7/21/2008
I was wondering if this was going to be the last chapter. It ended at a really good spot, so i was just wondering. Thanks for the chaps. so far. -BOW-
Akira chapter 14 . 2/12/2008
You know, the whole pounding the chest thing reminded me of the ending of MI3 lol. Ethan was saved that way too. Chest pounding after minutes of CPR xDD (I don't mean anything by this.) Well, great chapter. And her dad was an evil bastard .
Meomun chapter 16 . 1/20/2006
Hey it's good! Is that the end? Is there more?
King Haruka chapter 16 . 7/25/2004
pls! continu ASAP men.. I really like your fics *sigh*
CerberusOfThe5 chapter 2 . 5/17/2004
Interesting
siopao1 chapter 16 . 2/26/2004
is that the end? ahh! no please continue!great story!
Silent Wrath chapter 16 . 2/3/2004
you should have killed the father! oh well
great story.
-CAPTAIN
Cyber69 chapter 16 . 7/4/2003
Good story, keep it up
Guest chapter 16 . 6/24/2003
This story is so cool. Please finish!

After i finished reading this i was thinking about the episode (Lita borrows trouble (or somethin like that). cuz if lita (or makoto) could take a punch that could hurt Haruka then that would either mean she's really tough or that she is also a cyborg.
AllyMcDiva chapter 16 . 6/24/2003
ui...kann ja echt nicht wahr sein.

Vitamin B sollte nicht erlauben, alles ungestraft tun zu können.

Einen Moment lang dachte ich fast, er wäre auch ein cyborg.

Denn wieso sollte der sonst so utopisch sicher sein, in nem normalen Faustkampf eine Chance zu haben?

Boah! Jetzt muß aber echt langsam erklärt werden, was diesen Irren reitet.

Irgendeinen Grund muss er doch haben...*grübel*
Riva van Dyk chapter 16 . 6/23/2003
Yay! Go Ruka!
Alexzandria chapter 16 . 6/23/2003
HAHAHAHAHA! That guy got what he deserved! Good story! And I see "What Lies Beneath" is *now* loaded, I'll go read it, expect another review soon.
AllyMcDiva chapter 15 . 6/21/2003
Oh! Wie schön! Alles wird gut! *freu*

Aber dieser Vater ist ja wohl sowas von stulle! Denkt immernoch er kommt damit durch!

Ich bin nur mal gespannt, was nun eigentlich die wirklichen Gründe für sein Verhalten sind...
Yumeko chapter 15 . 6/20/2003
Bye bye...hope nevr to see u again...waitin for more eagerly :) Love it!