Reviews for Liquid Love
Why did you have to make Hermione suggest to Draco to go to Dumbledore? Like all the other 6th year Dramione stories out there. It's such a cliche. And honestly Dumbledore never proved to be of any help to anyone. He used people. He knew the truth whole time but let them suffer. What good will come of off it? Another cliche of making Draco a double agent?
Your story started with humor and turned dark instantaneously. Please write something new.
Kiaa Ethel chapter 3 . 8/11
nailed it... read an actual dramione fic after so many years... keep up! the wait is totally worth it!
norafares chapter 3 . 8/8
Wooooooo that was kinda steamy ;} I can't believe you avoid writing romance when you're so damn good at it. I loved all the tension in his chapter. Lots of chemistry and teenage angst going on lol
I'm happy with your final piece :} I wasn't sure what to expect. You really edited it down, huh? I didn't think you'd be able to do it, haha! Good job!
KEEP GOING. STOP PROCRASTINATING ON THIS ONE.
Titasha chapter 3 . 8/7
Quedó muy bueno el capítulo.
RoseEvansxox chapter 3 . 8/6
Wow that was so good, I can’t wait to see what happens from here!
RoseEvansxox chapter 1 . 8/5
This is great! Haha I love the part where Draco threatens Hermione with burning a book and how she leaves because of it! That is so Hermione you’ve got her character just right!
niftycakes chapter 2 . 8/3
good start
Titasha chapter 2 . 7/30
La historia está genial!
Whit96 chapter 2 . 7/20
Excellent!
norafares chapter 2 . 7/15
Awwww look at you actually appreciating me for once! :'3
I still love Draco threatening to burn the book to get rid of Hermione. Literary gold! I mean I want to tell you to stop writing dark things, but I enjoy reading dark stories lol. I think this story should have 50 chapters, don't you?
I think the potion simply awakened the buried & unacknowledged feelings Draco has for Hermione which is why the effects persist even after the potion has worn off.
The RoR scene where Draco unknowingly wishes for his own grave and the Room provides it is actually something new. We all know that the Room is supposed to do that but nobody has ever written this. There are thousands of scenes in various stories where RoR is used by various people and they may at times think depressing or other thoughts but it's the first time I am reading where the Room has actually complied with them.
The stories are mostly the same and cliched but that scene was a refresher.
Fantasticlavendercrystals chapter 2 . 7/15
Love is blindness is my main point when it comes to this story. I like the mystery of why the love potion effects are still on-going, but I can't come up with any theories other than Draco loved Hermione BEFORE the love potion happened in the last chapter, but knowing your fanfiction, that probably isn't the case, is it? :D

I think the dialogue was on-point here, as it read very fast-paced and more importantly realistic. I really wanted to know where those conversations would go and I was impressed with where they went as it was very intense.

I also am a bit confused as to why Hermione is so bothered about being mean to Draco? He's been mean to her for years and she thinks he's a bigot, as do her friends. I am not necessarily saying it's wrong to write this but I would appreciate some more detail on what was going through her head. Same with Draco in the part about the "suicidal trance" I could have used some more detail about what was going in his head at that moment, to really feel the full impact of such a moment.

As for "who could that be" well it might be Harry or Hermione, but it could just be the room giving him an apparition - an image of Hermione - because he "requires it?". Who knows? No one but you as the author, obviously. I can't wait to find out though :)

P.S. The warnings were appreciated, however I would say this is "depressive" in mood rather than "mild".
I guess it is Hermoine who sees him?
And interesting story. Will he decide against serving Voldemort and they will somehow rescue his mother together? Hermoine will surely find out about the vanishing cabinet after seing the book and with Harry being so paranoid
Give the people what they want!
4fanci chapter 1 . 6/30
I hope there’s more! This is such an interesting beginning. I bet the potion just made him aware of what was already there. But how shocking for both!