Reviews for Learning to Love a Veela
taffy chapter 18 . 10/7/2006
OK...

So I ABSOLOUTELY POSITIVELY LOVE THIS FANFICTION!

I am not joking, this is THE best fanfic I have EVER read in my past three years of reading them!

OMG.. Please, please, please tell me where I can read the sequel! I'M DYING!

Doodle; so please I will like give you 30948024856932846938498 cookies if you tell me where I can get the sequel!

iloveyou you are absoloutely an AMAZING author, and you have TRULY BLOODY BRILLIANT writing skills.

So.. Please! E-mail me so that I know where I can get the Sequel!

ILOVEYOU ]! Please?

Lovee;;

Taffy Isabelle TaffCunns
Fall and Die chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
love it!
xXbefuddledXx chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
well i have to say that harry ron and hermione are taking this news rather well. a bit too well if you ask me it seems quite ooc especially when the three of them hated draco since the first time they set eyes on him.

i havent been put off that much by the oocness to not continuing on reading and besides i love it when draco is all jealous and possessive of harry (hopefully there'll be a lot of that).
AngelFromSlytherin chapter 18 . 7/13/2006
can i have a link to the sequal? or are you gonna write more to this site?
keisan chapter 18 . 7/6/2006
I really liked this fic. I like the idea of Draco taking care of Harry...it seems fitting, I mean Harry's got all these responsibilities thrust upon him since the day he was born...and Draco has had most things handed to him in life(seemingly anyway- somehow he managed to gain some responsibilities though much different than Harry's)...so I like that someone saves the saviour, especially it being Draco hehe. :)

I'm anxious to see the next one posted up...so I'll keep an eye out and check it out. :) Great job!
silvane chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Very good story, but one little thing- Ron and draco's weights are a little off. Assuming they both are a reasonable weight, 68 kilograms, or roughly 150 pounds makes more sense. 81 kilograms converts roughly to 178 pounds. Sorry. but I'm a little nitpicking. Otherwise, this story is very nice.
AngelFromSlytherin chapter 18 . 6/1/2006
How much chapters are you gonna write this? I hope lot because i like this story a lot.
mynoan chapter 14 . 5/10/2006
love it. loveit
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 18 . 5/3/2006
Great story, I loved it, I can't wait to read the sequal. You are an excellent author.

SeaBreeze :-)
sweetteatwo chapter 18 . 5/3/2006
please up date soon I can't wait to see how Draco handles Harry's mood swings are how Harry deals with Draco's protective streak.
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
Great chapter, I am enjoying this story.

SeaBreeze :-)
amysds chapter 18 . 3/17/2006
Nice story, was frustrated in the beginning when you had all those individual replies to everyone taking up the space but at the end you cut those out and it was much better. Plus the chapters were longer. Pet peeve of mine is when the A.N. are longer than the chapters! Will look for your sequel.
neko chapter 4 . 3/7/2006
seems as though this story is written through hardwork. the chapters are long and there are many paragraphs. thats a good thing.

even though this story is finished.. i will give you some constructive criticism. it will help you with your future fics if you are to write anymore.

1- Your obsession with 'eyes' bother me. Last chapter.. you kept going on and on about draco and harrys eyes. "He saw sadness in his eyes" and so on. Thats all i could focus on as I read the chapter. Realistically, this is nothing but load of crap and I say this because in real life, you cant "see" sadness in a persons eyes. Your character interactions are poorly constructed.

2- Too emotional. Good to be emotional, yes... but up to this chapter.. it is nothing but a pity party for harry. Yes he has been through a lot.. but really, they are making this too big of a deal.

3- Uncertain if you wanted this to be out of character.. but it IS out of character. Draco lost his arrogance out of nowhere and Harry has sudenly become a sad lost puppy.

4- Character speech. This ones a toughy. Its hard to make character speech fit with its character. I noticed many words in this story, that some of the characters would never use. The way you make your characters talk.. it is very much unrealistic. You are making them say big sentences to make your story seem mature.. but in real life.. i dont think people would talk the way you make your characters do.

more glitches here and there.. but too many to say in one review. dont take this offensively because its decently written out. i hope to see better work from you as the story progresses.

one more thing: try to make your characters likable. Not whiny and not helpless etc etc etc. Its important to make your character's personality FIT into the story.. but make them likable no matter what situation they're in. THis is very very important as a writer.

good luck.
cardfreak chapter 18 . 3/7/2006
GREAT GREAT GREAT! i loved it!
kazuma chapter 8 . 3/1/2006