Reviews for Learning to Love a Veela
babyvfan chapter 3 . 6/6/2016
Ron, why? That was not only unnecessary but seriously so random. I mean first chapter, when Dumbledore called them into his office and he saw that it was Harry, he was pretty chilled with it. It seems so stupid that now he would be cursing Draco out
babyvfan chapter 2 . 6/6/2016
Chapter 2 just as good. Glad they were able to let everything out. The one thing I did not like was...I don't know...Harry just seems too...sensitive. I mean, I get it. So much has happened to him and he took on loads of crap, but IDK he seems more breakable in this story. Nevertheless I'll keep reading.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Well, first chapter in, I think you did alright. I'm glad that Harry didn't make too too much of a fuss about being Draco's mate. I mean, it's understandable that he protest since it came on so sudden, but some fanfics take it overboard with him throwing tantrums and keeping his distance from Draco.

However, there is one thing about the story I didn't like that much: the self-loathing Harry has on himself. Breaks my heart to see my precious like that. Hopefully won't last long.

Other that that, I think you did a good job
Sleepinginthegarden2257 chapter 18 . 6/28/2015
LOVE the story... the only thing that got me, Harry cant be a mommy he's sorta kinda a male!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
So straight forward
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Not the harry we know and love. He would rebel and fight tooth and nail. Your harry doesn't put up any fight. Realharry would not tell draco about his child hood after 5 minutes of talking nor would he say anything about snuffles!

PS. Okay story I suppose... could use work and a rewrite. Take it from an author, don't rush and blurt stuff out.
Netchka chapter 10 . 4/23/2015
Great chapter.
Netchka chapter 9 . 4/23/2015
Hee hee hee hee Albus is a sneaky old thing, but Draco is sneakier.
Netchka chapter 4 . 4/23/2015
Great chapter. Onto the next.
Netchka chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Interesting.
ncbexie25 chapter 18 . 4/20/2015
Loved it
Guest chapter 18 . 3/24/2015
Okay I absolutely love the story, and I only have one issue at all... I don't like how Harry says he's going to be a mother. He's a guy dam it! And he would have reconized it!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/22/2015
Awww dog slobber IS gross. :D
platinum.and.raven chapter 18 . 3/16/2015
This was a great fic!
rowenasheir chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
be great if the prank Trelawney with the grim!
804 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »