Reviews for Learning to Love a Veela
Rayanna Kaydence chapter 18 . 11/3/2014
Love Love LOve LOve IT!
marthapreston4 chapter 8 . 10/29/2014
Okay I get that he is a veela but they are movin wayyyyyy to fast
AliceCullen3 chapter 18 . 7/27/2014
LOVE IT!
The Random Human chapter 18 . 3/1/2014
Naw! Too cute XD
ConfusedRon chapter 3 . 12/28/2013
Okay I'm so so so confused. In the first chapter Ron seemed totally cool and accepting about the whole situation then he is against it in chapter 3. Sorry but I'm not seeing the connection there. I mean yes he may seem happy that Harry won't have to go back to the durselys but I cannot fathom his reaction here. I understand the years of insults and beyond but what had occurred in ch 1 didn't seem to coincide well about Ron's attitude. Which made me dislike him...and I adore Ron.
abandonedaccount451 chapter 18 . 12/10/2013
Loved it:)
Nella Hyuga chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
im so glad i found this already completed or i might have gone bonkers waiting for the next one :3
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 18 . 10/21/2013
Wonderful story, heading over to the sequel :D
HoratiosGirl101 chapter 18 . 9/11/2013
Hey could you like PM me the name of the sequel? And maybe the website since I can't really understand the thing at the end of the chapter with all the spaces and that? Pretty please?
N.Syazna chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
Woah...the threat is cool and so Malfoys...love it
N.Syazna chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Thank you sooooo much i love the introdution and have to admit,you have the skill to make people love your writing...keep it up...
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
It's so weird to read m-preg stories cause you have to have a uterus to have children, which it's something that men don't have. So, unless Harry magically gets a uterus in his body, it's just really strange.
darkangel325 chapter 11 . 1/26/2013
oh no!
darkangel325 chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
oh merlin
Guest chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
i love how you made them each taste! IM GONNA DIE IMA SO HAPPIE!
804 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »