Reviews for Learning to Love a Veela
anon chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
this is excellent, a nice twist on Magnetic Attraction, of which I'm also a fan. Please continue!
Zacarane chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
Just read your story! Love it! Ok so the plot is similar but not the same! And who is complaining? Surely not me! Please continue! Your story is really sweet!
Myk chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
Simply lovely. I see the similarities between this and Frizzy's Magnetic attraction, but, big but here, I see the differences as well. This definitely has some massive potential going on. If you haven't found a beta yet, I'd be willing. My e-mail is . Of course, that could be me shamelessly trying to read ahead before anyone else. I'm sure you've had plenty of people offer by now.

'Til the next!

Myk
Orli's Angel orlisangel73hotmail.com chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
I really love this story. I don't think it's nothing like Magnetic Attraction( sure same plot, but who's complaining! Not Me-). I love your story and the way it's going. Just one question: What is their weight in pounds( b/c i'm to lazy to do the math)? Okay two questions: Why is Harry so freakin skinny? In the future( near future )can Draco start to make him eat more to help insure is health or can he do it on his own. Cause my image right now is Harry being 5'5 and Draco being 5'11. That's me standing next to Orlando Bloom(or a molehill to a tower). Not that it really matters...

Well I really love your story and I'm glad I found it.

Love, Orli's Angel-

P.S. I can't wait to see what you and Frizzy do different from each other. I really love both your stories.

PLZ*WRITE MORE!

~TOODLES~LATER DAYS~

Another thought he could magically gain weight!

Okay I'm gonna leave you alone about the weight issue. I promise~- *C-YA*

UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,

UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,

AND UPDATE EVEN MORE!

~I'LL BE WAITING~

OH YEAH E-MAIL ME IF YOU LIKE!
Anoxy chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
O... I love it! I have a question though, what are their weights in pounds? I was just curious.I LOVE THIS STORY VERY GOOD!
ImmortalisVespers chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
Hey now! That was nice. You had the same wonderful plot, but you managed to make it yours at the same time! Bravo. I liked it lots!

bye

_~.
Maizeysugah chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
Yes, this is a wonderful start. Something about Draco being a veela is so utterly sexy. I like his blunt attitude, I won't hurt you, I'll hurt them, lol, brilliant! I can't wait for an update, poor Harry has such low self esteem and Draco's drooling all over him, oh lordie. Great first chapter, keep it up!
Schulyr chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
i really liked this fic, i can't wait to read more
tara chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
that was diffrent then the other one and that was good i now that most reviews are corney so hear gose another one lol... This was good keep on writting and wut is going to happen in the next chappy dont to long on writting it because this is a good storie and it is diffrent then the other ones i read and why didnt Ron get mad thogh i thoght for sure that Ron was going to get mad and all. Why is Harry confuised for the thing it is that confuising so just keep on writting and putting in you idaeas that make a good storie(hope that was not to corney)
SunGoddess1 chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
Hey this is good and its not to much like magnetic attraction so thats cool too. I cant wait to see what happens next.
jliles chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
I love this! I can't wait for more! Please update soon!
k-lee chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
i like! i like! i like! please post more soon
Nabiki chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
yes, you have written it very nicely will Draco take revenge against the Dursly's for what they did to Harry while he was growing up?
Jollinar chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
Its a very good story, I like it and ist not the same as fizzys. writte more please.

(I hope my english is not to bad, Im from Germany)

by Jolli
Ambarture chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
Very intrigued... i'm reading Frizzy's story too and i can't wait to see what you're going to do different!
784 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 Next »