Reviews for Learning to Love a Veela
Marmo1 chapter 2 . 4/12/2003
Hey

That was good... So wut Ron going to somthen funny is his face going to be as red as his hair(lol) dose Harry fall in love with Draco? Dose someone like Harry aso? i dont no so you just write and i read and Review
Ace Von S chapter 2 . 4/12/2003
AAH! They are so sweet especially Draco. I like your fic.
Pearl Malfoy chapter 2 . 4/12/2003
Good story please continue
Mrs. Bad chapter 2 . 4/12/2003
update soon! this is good!
Orli's Angel chapter 2 . 4/12/2003
I LOVED IT~I HOPE YOU WRITE MORE SOON. Thanks a bunch for doing the math cause I sure was not going to do it( I HATE MATH, Probally b/c I always flunk test).Anywayz, I promise on the big book of fanfiction not to ask about the weight again( I thought they were fat, that's why-). Well now Harry has someone to love unconditionally, unless Ron kills him.-*he he he*Well gotta go.

Love Orli's Angel

~TOODLES~TTFN~

~I'll be waiting for more~-
Myk chapter 2 . 4/12/2003
Ah, it's another beautiful chapter, that even if I didn't review first, I got to read first, so there! Nah! (Oh, that is to all the other readers and reviewers.) Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! I rule, 'cause I get to read this wonderful story before it's posted! Haha! MMPH!

Random Demon Minion (Ralph): *dignified look* So sorry about that. Myk can be a little...er...

Another Demon Minion (Jamie): Deranged, mental, unstable, crazy? Any of those work for ya, Ralphie old buddy?

Ralph: *scowls* Don't call me Ralphie, and I'm not your old buddy. I don't even like you.

Jamie: *rolls eyes* Whatever.

Ralph: Ignore her please. As an answer to your question: Yes, Myk will be updating Changing Ideals and Taken. When? She's not quite sure. Her grandmother just got moved into a Nursing Home from the hospital. Plus, she seems to have run into a slight case of...er...writer's block. You see, Taken's next chapter has been stuck at a page for quite some time. Changing Ideals chapter has been stuck at a page and a half. She does apologize for the long delay.

Jamie: I think you should just find, hold her at gun point until she finishes all her stories, and then kill her. You can get off on insanity. Ya know, she was driving you nuts, waiting for updates and what not.

Ralph: NO! If you do that, there won't ever be new stories, or...or...or...sequels! Nothing!

Jamie: Relax. No one wants any new stories from her, or sequels. Who would want to read any more stories from her? They'd have to be mental. I tell ya, sometimes I wonder about you, Ralph.

Myk: *glarring daggers at Jamie* I do believe we have majorly gotten off topic. Also, I believe I hold the right to send you back to Hell with my uncle, the Devil. I think maybe it is time Jamie went back, Ralph stayed, and I got me a new demon minion to help me write my stories.

Jamie: NO! I'll be good, I promise. Who else will give you all your wonderful, evil, and kinky ideas?

Myk: Hmph. I'm sure I could find another demon, who listens to their Master, that could give me those ideas.

Jamie: Wah! *runs off bawling*

Ralph: *sweatdrops* Um...wonderful chapter. Simply great. Can't wait for hot, kinky sex between Draco and Harry. Hehe.

Myk: Hopefully I'll have the next chapter back to you soon. 'Til then, keep up the great work. Bye.

Myk
the gaffa chapter 2 . 4/11/2003
I'm a really big fan of fics where Draco is a veela _... can't wait for the nest chapter
rach chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
This is a good story

its done well

pleases write more

this mite sound strange

but its not to America

which would be hard for you

to write without the normal flow of words

any way love it

i dont think its too much like Fizzys

fic you (as you said)used the basc plot

rach
sauciewench85 chapter 2 . 4/11/2003
GOOD STORY! I'm hooked! i have to see what happens. I can only imagine what lucius would say. *grins* can't wait for more.

Lena
xikum chapter 2 . 4/11/2003
A freindship and understanding beginning to grow. All warm & fuzzy, comforting. Very Nice!
KittenBabyGirl chapter 2 . 4/11/2003
oh I can't wait! See if you lived in Oregon I could babysit your kids while you write, but oh well. please try and update soon!

-Kitten
Shamera chapter 2 . 4/11/2003
*beams* Very cute! And it's nice to see another story with Draco as part-Veela... with permission from Frizzy. LOL. Ron sees something? Can't wait for Sirius's reaction... _ For? Against? For? Against?

(sorry, sleepy... not making much sense... except I know that this story needs a review! *pumps fists*)
Maizeysugah chapter 2 . 4/11/2003
Yaay an update! Damn I love this. I love the way the hot, sex god Draco talks to Harry. And the last paragraph, aw! As much as I adore making Harry suffer, it's nice to see him a little happy from time to time. This could turn out to be something lovely, although I hope there's some good trouble in the mix *sinister grin*. Please keep going hon!
nightwing chapter 2 . 4/11/2003
Good so far! Keep writing.
starstorm1 chapter 2 . 4/11/2003
hey you may have used the story with someone else's permission but your making the idea your own and I LOVE IT! so please update soon.
804 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »