Reviews for I'm Not Myself
RogueLovesGambit chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
I really liked your story! I could have kept reading more!
xevg-x chapter 13 . 8/27/2013
Sinister?! Totally unexpected fo rme.

Awww Bobby,...not.

Love the ring thing.

Love all :D
xevg-x chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
You wrote the conflict between Carol and Rogue pretty well, so intense and powerful. Thank you!
xevg-x chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
Awww and more awwwww

That girl was Kitty right?

Love all the moments.
xevg-x chapter 7 . 8/26/2013
Awwww lovely, I cant think in anymore to say because this is kinda perfect.
xevg-x chapter 6 . 8/26/2013
Great job girl.

I enjoy very much your writing.

I like very much when the writters do their homework about Rogue powers et all.
k8ief chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
I'm really into this story so far! You're a very good writer. Sometimes time jumps (if that's what's happening) can be really jarring and annoying to read but yours flows very well. I don't mind that I have no clue what's going on, ha ha! I like the interaction between Remy and Rogue/Carol.
jack the shmee chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I cannot tell you how happy I am that I've found this fic again. I read it a while ago and was thinking about it recently, and man alive! it was impossible to find.

I have really loved this fic, so thanks very much for writing and I hope that you are happy and well.
XSuicuneX chapter 14 . 6/10/2010
I like this one. I really do. Can't wait for the next, and I feel sorry for Bobby, poor kid.
XSuicuneX chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
*Cheers 'cause the bay is near her neck of the woods* yay~ I'm from Fredneck, right near Baltimore, m'da grew up on the bay. I hope you put in Rogue sampling some blue crabs. XD

Or not.

Yay for home pride!
Caleb Nova chapter 14 . 11/20/2009
Interesting. I appreciated your writing a great deal, although frequent formatting issues did mar the experience somewhat (the lack of scene breaks was especially jarring). Sinister appears to have his way yet again, even if some of the side effects were pleasant. Someone needs to kill that guy. I found myself wondering if your characterization of Rogue might not have fit better with a different X-Men universe. I didn't feel that she was quite like herself, but then again, the title of the story would make that obvious. Well written and enjoyed.
tfobmv18 chapter 14 . 6/17/2008
I like it. I wonder if there is a sequel. Keep up the good work.
Mia chapter 14 . 12/30/2006
Wow! I've only read a few Rogue/Remy fanfics that interested me past the first chapter, if they have more than one that is and this... I just could not stop reading it. :D Your characterizations were fantastic, endearing and entertaining. Logan was funny and gruff, especially when he's being an overprotective father type. I like him better that way. I couldn't stop laughing, well, inside anyway, when he was in denial about Rogue and Remy with that whole brainwashing thing he seemed to believe Remy did. I won't even try to imagine Logan and Rogue being love interests...no, so Thank God you didn't write him like that. Heh... Oh, and I love the way you wrote the Professor, when he was giving Rogue that grandfather-pretending to agree way you wrote about him. Ha...That was funny. Captain Picard..lol. I just loved Gambit too, and considering the last fic I read of him,...some author wrote his character all wimpy and all Pepe Le Pew-like. Weird. My other favourites are Bad Touch by Katjen and The Rogue by storytellergirl. Amazing stories. You should read those if you're a big Rogue/Remy fan, if you haven't read them already that is. :D So, anyway, that was good, very nicely written, few spelling errors but very easily overlooked as I got into the characters. :p I loved it. Anyway, have a good New Years! Peace.

- Mia
sleepy26 chapter 14 . 9/7/2006
please tell me that you're going to update this story
alis in wonderland chapter 14 . 4/21/2006
Wonderful, wonderful. Sometimes, it there were some issues with fluency and POV, but it was wonderfully written. Congrats~~ I'm sorry you didn't have time to finish the way you wanted to, I'm sure it would've been great. I love your characterization of Gambit and Rogue. D