Reviews for Blanket Scenario: Love Ya!
crazycoconut191 chapter 1 . 2/12
amoeba cha cha
GodlyJewel chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I loved the snow storm scene, and the ending was cute, though a tad rushed.
WhiteTigerLilly chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Oh my LORD! I must have read a MILLION different blanket scenarios! Wow. LOL. I'm reminiscing... Obviously I'm reading FF's from when I was in HS.

Miss reading your stuff... :( I need to get into FE so I can read those FF's more often.

Josie
Shadow Elf Warrior chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
i thought it was really kawaii and all, until Inu kissed Kag. after that, it just got really, really, cheesy. not to say i didnt enjoy it or nothing, cuz i did. it was just really cheesy is all. but good job and all. the last bit was really sweet.
Baka14 chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
OMG...THAT WAS AWSOME!
Inufan783 chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
THAT WAS SO CUTE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK KK (hope you don't mind if i call you that)!
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Another wonderful story. You're just full of good things...I wish I could write like you.

Anyhow, the review.

1) I really liked the part where Inuyasha carries her and talks to her sleeping form. Of course, it's doubtful that he ever would, but the thought of that makes me feel warm inside...he's cool like that.

2) I really liked the theme overall. The basic idea that hardship yields the most lasting and deepest friendships. I liked the whole snowstorm idea thing too...absolutely nice.

3) The most heard one, but one that needs to be said: KEEP WRITING! I'm hooked... *_*
Koga's-Woman chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
he-he he does propose to songo later? WILL YOU PPL SHUT UP YOUR RUINING IT FOR A LOT OF PPL I DIDNT THINK HED PROPSE WELL I DID BUT NOT ... DONT GIVE THING AWAY U RUIN IT FOR A LOT OF PPL sniff like me . any way loved the story . your better then me iv got grammer probs well write more storys . c-ya
Silindro chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
VERY kawaii
Valese chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
*giggles* oo thats so kawai! i agree, no offense, but the ending was a little rushed, but generally it was really good!
Suzuka Blade chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
That was beautiful!
*hands writer Inuyasha e-plushies*
Enjoy!
Duet Masaki chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
kawaii! that was soo cute. ive never readan inuyasha blanket scenario before, only gundam wing. this was soo cute!
Dark Nightmares chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
cute!
CUTE!
CUTIE!
yay, that was way ooc, but very cute
KJWilliston chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
Loved it! Keep on writing!
serpentilewitch chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
hehe, those were my thoughts, too!: All that from just a snowstorm. Aw, Inuyasha's a daddy now, is he? SO KAWAI! Too much cuteness, man, Too much. That was a compliment, aight? .