Reviews for Brother, My Brother
Neko kita chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I also seen the 1st movie of Pokemon. I love the song too "Brother, My Brother". Continue your writing it is inspiring to my own relationship with a certain brother.
ultimatedbz chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
By the way, your lyrics are wrong. Here are the real lyrics :

Tell me what are we fighting for

We've got to end this war

We can try...brother my brother

We face each other from different sides

The anger burns can't remember why

It's kind of crazy to cause such pain

Our foolish pride makes us hate this way

We watch our world fall apart

Tell me, what good is winning

When we lose our hearts?

Tell me what are we fighting for

Isn't life worth so much more?

This war never began?

Tell my why...brother my brother

We can try...brother my brother

Let's take a moment and look deep inside

And say we're willing to give love a try

We're not as different as we seem to be

There's so much more to me than what you see

Don't have to be this way

Think about the consequences

Turn around and walk away...!

Tell me what are we fighting for

Isn't life worth so much more?

This war never began?

Tell me why...brother my brother

Brother my brother...

Written by yours truly!

Sorry if I offended you. )

P.S : Interesting storyline, and I liked how you got Rin to stop Sesshoumaru from dealing the final blow. D
moongirl101 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
well unstead of makeing a oneshot you realy should make it longer and i love this song to im writing a inu story from it to
Chris's girl 14 chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
The funny thing was, that I actually happened to be listening to the song while reading this. Anyway, it's very well written. Just watch out for your lyrics. A few of them were a little off... Great job!
JaceArtemis chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
Hey this is Ashley and i loved your story just a suggestion to make it easier to read would be to put the lyrics in italics or something like that.

Keep up the good work

Ashley
Raiin the Inu Hanyou chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
This story was really good. The people who sing "Brother, My Brother" are called Blessid Union of Souls, just so you know!
meikouhaikitsunenotloggedin chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
That was soo cute-goes girly- that was so kawaii omigosh no nothings wrong its my brother aw-goes back to her tomboy self- kay you have got to write more fics like that it was cute.
Midnight Promise chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
I loved it!

Please write more to this!

n.n

AnimeFreakSlayer
HyperLittleCat chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
Wow. That was absolutely wonderful.
fanficti0naddict chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
cute, though i dont see it happening, it would be nice though. just for your info a surrogate mother is a woman who carries another couple's child to term cause they are unable to, look it up for a better explanation or e-mail me. the term i believe you were looking for is adopted mother
Indie J. Black chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
that was beutiful ::sniff:: i love this fic
Paruety Redal chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
aww it was so sad and sweet -...-

and i love this song ... i saw 3 movies of pokemon when i was littel and two weeks ago i saw the 4 with my littel bro, i think pokemon is cute ...
Hyper Senshi chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
I LOVE ALL OF YOUR FANFICS! I AM YOUR FAN! _ meow. that is awesome. i love that song. i know im sad.
HS.
NekoYashaQueen chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
cool story. it's awesome. i love the ending. and i love the song that went along with it. Brother, My Brother is one of my favorite songs. I like that movie too. i own it actually. this is a great song fic. i likes it alot. keep up the awesome possome work. _
Dark Nightmares chapter 1 . 12/30/2003