Reviews for Songs for a Wonderful Journey
Eminem4ev chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
That song by Eminem is not called 'It's Not So Bad' it's called 'Stan'. I know because I love eminem to death 'Stan' is about a fan who eminem lost because now he's dead because he thought eminem didn't like him.
GodlyJewel chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I was thinking of Anastasia as I was reading it, but I agree, it fits more with Inuyasha and Kagome.
Shadow Elf Warrior chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
that was really cute. i actually have the song 'At The Beginning' and i listened to it while reading your story. i was a little miffed 'cuz i was going to write a fic to that song, but you beat me to it. oh well, good job.
Ami chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Actually, the song is called "At the Beginning" by Donna Lewis and Richard Marz, not "Wonderful Journey." I don't know where you found that name.

Anyway, great fic! I love "Together Forever" too!
Inufan783 chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
I LOVED IT!
Paruety Redal chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
i love this song "," and i knew some of the songs..the one who get on evrey body's nevre is a song girls in my class ( includding me) used to sing on the bas ..in trips and stuff from scholl, i love it ,
Jouka no Kou chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Great story! I like the Together Forever song too. Maybe you should do one that has some of the theme songs to Inuyasha in it.
Dark Nightmares chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
very good Kitten. heres a kitty treat. *hands Kitten Kisses a cookie*
Sango-chan chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
i agree with you 100% that the Anatasia theme song should belong to InuYasha. it fits them perfectly oh ya um i was lisening to the theme song of Anatasia wil reading the song heh -
X-Lady Black Pearl-X chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
Kewl, love the songs, and the fluff, but I bet you already knew that. lol.
Wind Angel chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
I CAN'T BELEVE IT! SOME HAD THE SENCE(sp) TO USE THAT SONG FOR Kag&Inu ! THE NEXT BEST ONE IS Beauty& the Beast. LOVE YOUR STORY! _
WhitneyLinAkina chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
OMG! I love the song Wonderful Journey! There is a music video i downloaded off of Kazza(a downloading program, in case u didnt know like all my friends). It was so cute! This is my fav. song and i know it by heart! _! I think it fits Inuyasha and Kagome!
Lasako chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
The beginning was almost exactally like 'Cha,cha,cha CHARMIN' but it's all good. This was a really sweet fic.
Bloodlust chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
Hiya, Kitten! You know the last two songs? the first one was from Kingdom Hearts and the second one was from Anastasia or however you spell it.

I was singging the songs when I was reading it. It took me a while, but I recognised the second song! Haven't watched Anastasia in a while-

Death and Rebirth,

Bloodlust
bonessasan chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
The song isn't by Eminem, just in case you haven't found this out yet. He just used Dido's song in the background of his. The song is called "Thank You" (I think) and it's by Dido. Just thought you'd like to know if you didn't know already!