Reviews for Songs for a Wonderful Journey
TrueBells chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I liked it. The song at the beginning with you did fit them perfectly.
Eminem4ev chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
That song by Eminem is not called 'It's Not So Bad' it's called 'Stan'. I know because I love eminem to death 'Stan' is about a fan who eminem lost because now he's dead because he thought eminem didn't like him.
GodlyJewel chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I was thinking of Anastasia as I was reading it, but I agree, it fits more with Inuyasha and Kagome.
Shadow Elf Warrior chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
that was really cute. i actually have the song 'At The Beginning' and i listened to it while reading your story. i was a little miffed 'cuz i was going to write a fic to that song, but you beat me to it. oh well, good job.
Ami chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Actually, the song is called "At the Beginning" by Donna Lewis and Richard Marz, not "Wonderful Journey." I don't know where you found that name.

Anyway, great fic! I love "Together Forever" too!
Inufan783 chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
I LOVED IT!
Paruety Redal chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
i love this song "," and i knew some of the songs..the one who get on evrey body's nevre is a song girls in my class ( includding me) used to sing on the bas ..in trips and stuff from scholl, i love it ,
Jouka no Kou chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Great story! I like the Together Forever song too. Maybe you should do one that has some of the theme songs to Inuyasha in it.
Dark Nightmares chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
very good Kitten. heres a kitty treat. *hands Kitten Kisses a cookie*
Sango-chan chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
i agree with you 100% that the Anatasia theme song should belong to InuYasha. it fits them perfectly oh ya um i was lisening to the theme song of Anatasia wil reading the song heh -
X-Lady Black Pearl-X chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
Kewl, love the songs, and the fluff, but I bet you already knew that. lol.
Wind Angel chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
I CAN'T BELEVE IT! SOME HAD THE SENCE(sp) TO USE THAT SONG FOR Kag&Inu ! THE NEXT BEST ONE IS Beauty& the Beast. LOVE YOUR STORY! _
WhitneyLinAkina chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
OMG! I love the song Wonderful Journey! There is a music video i downloaded off of Kazza(a downloading program, in case u didnt know like all my friends). It was so cute! This is my fav. song and i know it by heart! _! I think it fits Inuyasha and Kagome!
Lasako chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
The beginning was almost exactally like 'Cha,cha,cha CHARMIN' but it's all good. This was a really sweet fic.
Bloodlust chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
Hiya, Kitten! You know the last two songs? the first one was from Kingdom Hearts and the second one was from Anastasia or however you spell it.

I was singging the songs when I was reading it. It took me a while, but I recognised the second song! Haven't watched Anastasia in a while-

Death and Rebirth,