Reviews for Whatever It Takes
ShaniJP chapter 7 . 8/12/2019
Your writing is divine. I've gobbled up several of your Elementary stories and I'm in love. For reasons too long to list here, it's been far too long since my mind enjoyed the kind of peace that I only find through true "escapes". Your stories gifted me that; and I thankful.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/14/2019
Me gusta tu historia :)
Francesca Salazar chapter 7 . 9/12/2018
This is beautiful!
ninewood chapter 7 . 9/11/2018
Do you know I was thinking about this story when I watched that episode. I was like "Uh, this seems familiar!". And, yeah, if Moriarty is the killer next week, I will lose it, too. Please say there is a new story with Moriarty in it to wrap things up.
ninewood chapter 6 . 9/4/2018
Whoa! Michael was after Leo?! Bad move. I'm glad Sherlock stayed. Now if only one or the other would just say "it"! LOL!
ninewood chapter 5 . 8/22/2018
Now that was amazing! I wonder where he is going to take Joan and the baby. He is going to have to deal with the nightmares he is going to have or Joan is going to have as well as the tension between them. Can't wait to see what you're going to do next.
Francesca Salazar chapter 5 . 8/22/2018
This is perfect!
Francesca Salazar chapter 4 . 8/15/2018
I need more!
ninewood chapter 4 . 8/14/2018
Knew it was Jamie on the phone, but will she really help him?
Francesca Salazar chapter 3 . 7/26/2018
Continue please! I need to knowww
Lilygirl22 chapter 3 . 7/22/2018
UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE!
ninewood chapter 3 . 7/22/2018
Gr... Michael is going to pay for harming Joan. And I think I know who Sherlock called. Kitty?
ninewood chapter 2 . 7/14/2018
Joan is so clever. Just hope Micheal realizes Sherlock is going to kick his butt when they find him.
RenardeDePapier chapter 1 . 6/28/2018
Great beginning! Can’t wait to read more. Especially liked the idea of Sherlock taking care of the baby
ninewood chapter 1 . 6/26/2018
A good start. It was fun picturing Sherlock feeding Leo.