Reviews for Konoha's Weasel Prince
Ashera fanfics chapter 50 . 10/16/2022
Amazing story until Itachi left the past. I don't like how everything he did was made useless for the next 9 chapters though, I would have liked to see how the changes made to canon would have altered the timeline.
Also I didn't finish Naruto because it kept going downhill for all of Shippuden and after Itachi's death it became completely wtf retcons everywhere and breaking all the worldbuilding until then.
When I read the last chapters with the 4th war I was lost, I didn't like it, blame Danzo for everything etc and the war itself is already hard to understand.
I expected Itachi to be reborn like when Hiruzen named him and to live a happier life in a better world, not relive the same misery. And on top of that he made the same horrible mistake of torturing Sasuke and setting him on the path he was blamed for, although Sasuke only went down this path because of Itachi's stupidity.

I'm glad the Sasuke bashing is not omnipr├ęsent, but honestly most of Sasuke's faults can be attributed to Itachi who set him on this path long before he became a shinobi.
prikauchiha0609 chapter 50 . 5/19/2022
Love this story! From beginning to end everything was fantastic. Each couple charmed me and the essence of each character was always kept at 100 and I loved that. Set in the canon world, every setting, technique and many more points were perfect. This is one of my favorite stories that I would read a thousand times and will continue to love it as much as the first time.
Sherodx chapter 2 . 3/5/2021
itachi wank is strong with you bitch
Sherodx chapter 1 . 3/5/2021
itachi and sharpest eyes? bleh madaras eyes were much stronger
PrinceOfUchiha chapter 50 . 1/22/2021
First of all, I love your story! It was so well thought out and the characters were perfectly in-character. Their personalities really shifted appropriately with the events of the story.

The little details for Itachi's past throughout it really amazed me. Especially the mention of Minato low-key teaching Itachi to sensor. It's an awesome thought I haven't seen mentioned before in fanfics.

I loved how you portrayed all the pairings- especially Itachi and Kisame. The way Itachi stayed loyal and hoped for a reunion after all those years was just heartbreakingly perfect. It was great to see the founders growing so close to Itachi, too. I loved that they adopted him so fully and really brought him into their clans.

Itachi being chronically humble was perfectly portrayed as wellI'm fairly certain he suffers from Imposter Syndrome, really. Poor boy. At least everything ended happily for him!

Overall, just, amazing job! Truly. Also the length was so perfect. Thank you for writing such an enjoyable story from start to finish.

On a side note, something funny occured to me. I went to your profile to check out your other stories once I was done and was startled to see your profile. I just realized that I used to read your Yu-Gi-Oh content a lot when I was younger (Back before I was into Naruto). It's nice to see your profile again, even if I'm not longer in the Yu-Gi-Oh fandom as much as I was back then. I'm glad to see I'm still able to enjoy your stories, but now in a new fandom!
OMG fanfic chapter 50 . 1/9/2021
It is a great fic and honestly it's ending was perfect
PlastikSpoon chapter 50 . 12/24/2020
This was an amazing story! Thank you so much for writing! I read the entire thing nonstop (thank you winter break) and am tempted to read it all over again. But enough of that, please enjoy these thoughts that have not left my head:

Itachi: "Secret past? More like secret future amiright?"

Headlines: "Local Man Suffers Through 100 Year Long Custody Battle"
AniMeOtaKuKiNg chapter 1 . 12/22/2020
Nah~I would read this book if not KisaIta pair. There so many lover candidate for Itachi from the past in shodai time like Tobirama, Hashirama or maybe NO(He already had Mito in this book so that was nono) or Madara (if itachi not related by the same Madara family not clans)Maybe Izuna too but you choose this blue haired guy. He so weird looking and not that handsome and beside that, he from the same time as Itachi. What the use of time travel if his lover will be from the same time as him. Nothing interesting that will attract my attention to read this book.
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 50 . 12/13/2020
I think that this is my favorite one of your stories...Either this one or Heartlings. The plot was wonderful, the characters were well-developed, the relationships were built in a realistic manner...just wonderful :D I'm very sad to see it ending, but I greatly enjoyed the ride!
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 11 . 12/12/2020
Honestly...I thought that the thing would have been Zetsu. I'm very glad that it turned out to be something different :D
Ma'ar'el chapter 50 . 10/20/2020
Awesome story. I enjoyed reading it.
Shaw101 chapter 50 . 7/29/2020
great story
KookieL chapter 50 . 6/11/2020
you must know that i really really love this story.
How itachi in this fic was really amazing and that made i think kisaita moment was a bit.
But i love it when you write tobimada moment.I really curious about this you know,kkk
cause they are very cute
i agree with konan with fujoshi things hahaha
ZeroNii chapter 50 . 3/23/2020
Also if you want to make itachi helped indra and ashura please don't pair itachixkisame. For the pairing make it itachixindraxashura a new pairing.
ZeroNii chapter 50 . 3/23/2020
Please make of story itachi helped indra and ahura!