Reviews for Each Day Anew
chefke chapter 3 . 8h
crying happy happy tears
BoredRavenvlaw620 chapter 3 . 7/13
That was sweet and a little sad. I liked Draco here. If it was the inspiration, 50 First Dates is always fun to watch. Thanks for sharing!
ThwartedNormal chapter 3 . 7/10
awe
meijkej chapter 3 . 7/8
Such a great story! The use of the Pensieve really worked well for this story!
Akorah chapter 3 . 7/7
It's 50 First Dates minus Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore. I definitely prefer this cast.
LaBelladoneX chapter 3 . 7/7
What a pity it didn't happen to Ron. They could have just left him lol! This is just lovelysad but really sweet. I love DRAMIONE fics where Draco secretly loves Hermione or helps out behind-the-scenes because of his feelings for her. That's what makes this story a DRAMIONE. This and the fact it's mentioned in the tags! lol
Jola123 chapter 3 . 7/6
That was beautiful, sad but oh so beautiful. Thanks for sharing!
Pureblood chapter 3 . 7/6
Continue it
Loooooove this
Kyonomiko chapter 3 . 7/6
Oh god it’s so sweet but so tragic! ::ugly cry::
Flat Doggo chapter 2 . 6/30
Oookay there're much more memories than I first thought.

Tbh I didn't expect the twist. And I feel really sad for Hermione. At first I was like her, kinda like "wtf how couldn't she remembers that is she is awake now ?"
The moments between two memories are rather short and may seem rushed, but knowing Hermione she would be so eager to get answers that she wouldn't wait long before going back in the Pensive.

I wish we could hear a bit more of her thoughts while she's in the memories, but I guess she'll make a conclusion in the next chapter.

Thanks again for this chapter and see you next week ! :)
Bookloverdream chapter 2 . 6/29
I love this
Whatever - why am I not surprised this is going to turn into another ridiculous Dramoine fic, just what I despise
Kyonomiko chapter 2 . 6/29
It’s so sad and beautiful all at once. I can’t imagine her frustration!
Kiaa Ethel chapter 2 . 6/29
Once Again ... CAN'T WAIT !