Reviews for Pietas
Fanatic482 chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
Sad. Gorgeous. The different threads of the story were so beautifully and seemlessly woven together. You never cease to amaze me with that particular talent of yours.

Not to mention... great love for the particular cast of characters (the resurrected Anna in particular). And it had a touch of humor, a touch of love, lots of pain and angst, and was just overall an amazing thing to read.
Em Mindelan chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
Wow. That was amazingly good...*is looking for better adjectives, but fails miserably*

You mixed action and angst really well, as well as being spot on with the characterization of Jack and Sydney. The Syd/Vaughn dialogue was adorable as well! :)
CowgirlMile chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
way too lazy to sign in, but wow, I loved that! Really good...part 2? Maybe? Please? :)
oliviab chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
i liked the s/v undertones but then at the end jack instead of vaughn, unusual but refreshing in a way to see a story concentrated on another relationship besides s/v
oliviab chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
Marifel chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
Karen~

I've always loved your style of writing. This is no exception!

*high five* my friend!

M
AnnaSun chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
Hi,

Wow that was excellent. Please write more like this. Please could you read and review my Alias fanfiction.

Thanks
Jen chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
Heartbreakingly beautiful. So well-written. The flow, as memories fade in to each other, so lovely.